:roll: Livejournal treats my computer like shit.

MCR are worth it...

SOMEONE STOLE MY TBP ICON! Ugh, they don't suit photoshop.

anybody listened to their new stuff yet?

i have to admit that "na na na" totally failed in my eyes, but "the only hope for me is you" is just amazing, the good old mcr style i grew up with, but with something new at the same time. i just love it.

can't wait for danger days!

na na na is bad. lol.

My ticket for Monday still hasn't arrived in the post yet, time to phone up Ticketmaster and complain.

I was aboooout to make a snarky comment but decide against it.

Anyways I am SO excited for the new album. Seeing them in 5 days and I have never been this excited in my LIFE. The setlist is AMAZING and I can't waaaaaait.

4 new songs on the setlist? Yes, true. Na Na Na, The Only Hope For Me Is You, Planetary (GO!) and The Kids From Yesterday I believe. I think it's good that there's only 2 songs on the setlist that we don't know yet, since I'd feel rather awkward to listen to a lot of songs that I don't know the lyrics to. You know what I mean?

But seriously.. Our Lady Of Sorrows, Prison, Cemetery Drive.. SLEEP I mean seriously.. I am so excited about this setlist it's unreal. I've been waiting to see them live FOREVER (my mam wouldn't let 14 year old me travel to Brussels to see em, pfff)and now that I FINALLY get to see them I'm so EXCIIIIIIITED. Finally seeing my favoritest band live.

Wait, you saw them last night too, Ross? Did you see Shannon? :)

Wait, you saw them last night too, Ross? Did you see Shannon? :)

No I didn't :( It never clicked with me that Shannon was going until she had already boarded her train so I had no way of getting in contact with her, otherwise I would've tried to meet her!

Sucks! I didn't even realise you were going Ross. :nono:

But yeah, VERY impressed with the new songs. Just wish Honey hadn't been the song to be replaced on the setlist.

Yeah same, should really pay more attention. I thought you were just doing Manchester.

Agreed. One of the new songs, possibly Planetary, is an absolute fucking stormer. Got massive single written all over it. Would've preferred Honey to Destroya/Destroyer though.

Couldn't agree more aaaand if MCR come back again and you're planning on seeing them TELL ME BEFOREHAND! :P

can't wait to see them for the first time in february, mainly because danger days is possibly one of the best things i've heard all year. my inner fourteen-year-old is epically excited. /2k6 emo kid.