bored_one107

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm mikey, i would go gay for him

You would? Haha.

i dont like being told i look like mikey way, i dont mind mcr or mikey

it justs makes me sound asif ive woke up in the morning and TRIED to go out looking like him

which blates isnt true

Ah I get what you mean.

• 1 month later...

^First of all, I just sat here for like, 5 minutes watching the ani in your sig haha.

And second of all...

I've never met him :(

Actually, I've never seen them haha.

I had the chance a while back but didn't got for some reason... Then the next time they came it was with "The Black Parade" and I refused to go see them. Sorry if I sound pretentious or anything... I just really dislike the Black Parade.

^First of all, I just sat here for like, 5 minutes watching the ani in your sig haha.

And second of all...

I've never met him :(

Actually, I've never seen them haha.

I had the chance a while back but didn't got for some reason... Then the next time they came it was with "The Black Parade" and I refused to go see them. Sorry if I sound pretentious or anything... I just really dislike the Black Parade.

Haha, everyone has said they just sit and watch it. :rotfl:

I haven't met him either, I've seen MCR live twice, but sadly, he'd had wrist surgery second time and obviously couldn't make it. :( I think I'd mostly like to meet Bob though.

No problem disliking TBP, many old fans do, I just hate when people call it shite and junk, it can't be shite otherwise it wouldn't have done so well. It is very different from their other work though.

I, personally, prefer it to Three Cheers, but nothing beats Bullets for me.

Haha, everyone has said they just sit and watch it. :rotfl:

I haven't met him either, I've seen MCR live twice, but sadly, he'd had wrist surgery second time and obviously couldn't make it. :( I think I'd mostly like to meet Bob though.

No problem disliking TBP, many old fans do, I just hate when people call it shite and junk, it can't be shite otherwise it wouldn't have done so well. It is very different from their other work though.

I, personally, prefer it to Three Cheers, but nothing beats Bullets for me.

I love the concept of Three Cheers. When it came out it was like "WHOA. THIS IS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY"

Bullets is sooo gooooodddd... Vampires is probably my favourite song.... Probably jsut, ingeneral form My Chem. Such a good song.

Yeah. I love how amaetur the video is. Sp?

My fave song of all time has got to be Our Lady Of Sorrows though, as Gerard said himself, they'll never beat that song lyrically. I'd like to see them do so like.

Oh man.. That one's really good too haha.

THEY'RE ALL REALLY GOOD.

I've only heard the last bit of it actually. But, from what I have heard, I really like it.

EDIT: Just watched it. It's pretty good. The actual concept of the video is sort of... Unoriginal. But the song is great. They defs did it justice.