MCR

bored_one107

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, hey, hey. First line of your post is exactly my thoughts too. :)

You've met Frankie twice? C'mon then, I want every single detail!!!

By the way, that photo is simply immense, you don't know how jealous I am of you for both meeting Frank and being that close to my idols. :nono:

AHHH MCR! THE BAND WHO HAS SINGLEHANDINGLY SHAPED WHO I AM TODAY. thats sad huh?

frank iero is like my idol, and ive thankfully met him twice :D. but i was pretty close to MCR this past weekend. 3417432110_770c942e7b.jpg

i kinda was dying. hahaha.

your first comments scares me a little. well im nowhere near a hardcore mcr fan so maybe that explains where im coming from. lol.

i kinda had a depressing life. i had to deal with ALOT of death when i was about 12 & 13, and hearing a band sing about it, was really refreshing. it got me to accept it, which made me who i am today. i finally see that everything has a purpose. maybe their lyrics didnt do it, but it was the mind set they brought me.

sorry :/. its just like idk where id be without them. i dont listen to them 24/7 anymore but they will always hold a special place in me.

See, you obviously don't listen closely to their music. :roll:

Brittany, you don't need to apologise to anyone, you have the right to feel how you want. I haven't had the most depressing life, in fact, I'm pretty lucky. Most of my family are alive, my parents are still together, I'm not getitng beaten up at school or anything like that... But MCR still mean a lot to me because they give me the hope to never give up on my dreams. I love the fantasy element their music has.. They're just a really inspiring band. Plus, the area in which I live in is just like the Jersey of England haha.