Fun. !!!!!!

holleh

Saw them live in Nov and also in April.

Met them and got the drummer's setlist.

Love them, can't wait to see them again and I can't wait to hear their album

YES!! YOU ARE SO FRIGGIN LUCKY, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. TWO TIMES? I hate you.

I got the drummer's drumstick! :mrgreen:

• 1 year later...

I need to see them again. I've already seen them three times (plus an acoustic instore). Nate has been one of my favorite musicians since I started listening to The Format in like, eight grade. His voice is so perfect and they put on one of the most remarkable shows I've ever witnessed. It's far to say I would travel long distances to see this band. Unfortunately this upcoming tour is nowhere near me and though I would be willing to travel for it, I just cant with my schooling.

I need to see them again. I've already seen them three times (plus an acoustic instore). Nate has been one of my favorite musicians since I started listening to The Format in like, eight grade. His voice is so perfect and they put on one of the most remarkable shows I've ever witnessed. It's far to say I would travel long distances to see this band. Unfortunately this upcoming tour is nowhere near me and though I would be willing to travel for it, I just cant with my schooling.

This will be my second time! I'm so stoked jgkisjyhkldeyh.

I heard that it was 19+ before I heard what bar they were playing at. They're playing at the 2nd easiest place to sneak into \m/

just listened to some of their stuff and omg what a load of crap, they sound like a poor mans madness. Dreadful absolutely dreadful

YOU DON'T HAVE EARS.

so it's the singer from the format in this band? lol(sorry if that's a stupid question). but yeah i really like them.. they're all upbeat and everything i like it :)

Yes he is!

Fun. is so much fun. I know that saying is probably worn out by now, but damn I was having a blast seeing them open for Paramore in the spring. It was very unexpected since I never heard of them until that tour, and now I'm a devoted fan. I only wish they were coming closer to where I live on this upcoming tour! Next time they do, though, it will be an insta-purchase for those tickets!

• 3 weeks later...