Australian Tour Petition

Hi All,

I have heard the rumours floating around about Paramore touring Australia but since nothing has been confirmed I don't want to take any chances on missing out.

I have created a Twitter account designed to show the guys just how many people want them to tour Australia (basically an online petition).

If you are interested in helping the cause, please go to http://twitter.com/ParamoreInOz and follow me. The more followers we get, the more chance they'll come!

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
There have been rumours floating around that Paramore will be here in December to open for Green Day, although it could be untrue :roll:

HOLY CRAP IM GOING TO GREEN DAY!! (the show in nz)

but i wouldnt be suprised if it was a rumor, i mean green day shows are really long 35-36 songs sometimes. so they wouldnt really need anyone to open for the would they?

HOLY CRAP IM GOING TO GREEN DAY!! (the show in nz)

but i wouldnt be suprised if it was a rumor, i mean green day shows are really long 35-36 songs sometimes. so they wouldnt really need anyone to open for the would they?

Yes, they still have opening acts even if their set is that long.