I wonder....

the1

So, I thought of a crappy thread idea!! (Tired of seeing same threads all the time)

Basicaly, wonder something "out loud". Other people can answer if they want. Or not if they don't <==== These people aren't fun.

I wonder if everyone here has been called an "emo" at least once....:willy_nilly:

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look and dress like a passionate anti-emo, so no.

I wonder if anyone here has been called an emo because they listen to Paramore.

I've been called gay for listening to Paramore cause they're a "girl band". :lol:

But yeah, I've been called emo for listening to Paramore.

I once played netball against this school called Goffs School. Trufax. They had it on the back of their jackets and everything. Paradoxicaly they were chavs.

i wonder if it's possible to make a mashmallow sculpture look menacing.

No. No one has ever called me emo cause I don't really show that to people what I'm listening to. I mean I don't wear band shirts at school and stuff like that. :)

But once one boy called me "rock chick" but I think that ain't as "bad" as calling "emo". :P

Goffs, chavs and neds. The structure of the British society looks more complex than I would've imagined. I wonder if we have a Finnish equivalent of those.

Goffs are goths. It's just the way neds say it in Scotland.

Neds and chavs are the same thing too. Neds is the Scottish name and Chavs is the English name.

Goffs are goths. It's just the way neds say it in Scotland.

Neds and chavs are the same thing too. Neds is the Scottish name and Chavs is the English name.

i was always under the impression that a ned was someone who did their shoes up so tight that the opposite shoelace holes met.

i don't know why.

i was always under the impression that a ned was someone who did their shoes up so tight that the opposite shoelace holes met.

i don't know why.

I don't know if the archetypical ned has enough brain power to comprehend such a feat.

Surely ferguson gets paid more than him just now..although i cant see it being long before he does...

And ive never been called an emo, although ive called someone a stinky goth before..........

Brown on £30,000 p/w, at least. Won't be too long till he's caught up.