Chula Vista, CA show last Friday 05/22/09

Peaches

Hello all! I was wondering did anyone go to this show and was in the pit? I had a friend go and swear to me that the pit was NOTHING like a "normal" Paramore pit. You know the jumping, screaming, throwing hands....random crowd surfing LOL. She said that everyone just stood there, no jumping...nothing. She was in like section 200 so I doubt what she's saying is true.....but i was just curious. I'm going to the one in Virginia Beach, VA in a couple weeks and I got pit tickets. So...anybody?...anybody? :)

Well, it's a No Doubt headlining show and their fan base is generally older than Paramore's fanbase, so I'm sure your friend is right, especially since the majority of people at this show are No Doubt fans.

I kind of hope the pit at my show turns out like that. Pits at Paramore shows suck!

Well, it's a No Doubt headlining show and their fan base is generally older than Paramore's fanbase, so I'm sure your friend is right, especially since the majority of people at this show are No Doubt fans.

I kind of hope the pit at my show turns out like that. Pits at Paramore shows suck!

yeah i knew that No Doubt was headlining, I just thought maybe a bunch of hardcore P-more fans would come to hear their new stuff!

man i'm totally hoping mine will be a normal Paramore pit....this will be my first time seeing them live and every time i see them perform on the tv or online, i just see how much energy the crowd has and i get so pumped! like the whole reason i got pit tickets was for that experience....but regardless..the show will be amazing!:mrgreen:

^ There will definitely be huge Paramore fans there, but the hardcore Paramore fans aren't the ones pushing and shoving to the point where your feet aren't even touching the ground. The No Doubt fans wouldn't allow it anyway.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of dancing, singing, and having fun... there just won't be stupid kids moshing. You'll enjoy the pit at this show, and then you'll go to a Paramore headlining show and realise why so many fans don't like the pits at their shows. :P