paramore didnt win mtv award

While I was actually expecting "Decode" to win because of its association with Twilight, I'm not upset about it. It's the MTV Movie Awards, come on.

Why does Music Television even have an awards show for movies? :P

Ahhh! I just finished watching it, because I recorded it.

I'm really sad about it. They should have won.

you recorded it...aa i couldnt stay awake can you please upload it so i can download...

to bad they didnt won ... :-x

The Climb is actually a decent song. I don't know what you guys are talking about. Even though I still think Decode should've won.

I'm suprised that Twilight didnt win best song considering that they won all the big awards...Paramore had apsolutly best song in that category... but ok god for Hana Montana :rotfl:

^ I think "The Climb" is actually a very good song. You're not alone.

MTV hasn't been about music since the 90s

Well yeah. That's my point. Why are they doing movie awards? It's a music channel. Everything should be about music.

I remember watching MTV in the late '80s and early '90s and just seeing music videos all day long. I miss that.

^ I think "The Climb" is actually a very good song. You're not alone.

Well yeah. That's my point. Why are they doing movie awards? It's a music channel. Everything should be about music.

I remember watching MTV in the late '80s and early '90s and just seeing music videos all day long. I miss that.

Yeah, I used to watch TRL in middle school :shifty:. Back in the days when Carson Daly did it lol. Reality tv is to blame for the downfall of MTV. MTV 2 is almost what MTV once was, unfortunately I have regular cable and don't get it.

^oh i did!! but i was to busy watching rob to really think about it...

i was quite surprised that they didnt win, i knew it would be either paramore or miley. the climb is a very good song, maybe as good as decode (did i just admit that?). but miley was really excited to accept the award, she was like 'omg lil wayne just handed me this!'

but were paramore acually at the awards? what if theyd won who would accept it? they could have been via staelite or imformed earlier that they didnt win...

Yeah, I used to watch TRL in middle school :shifty:. Back in the days when Carson Daly did it lol. Reality tv is to blame for the downfall of MTV. MTV 2 is almost what MTV once was, unfortunately I have regular cable and don't get it.

I think reality tv is great, most of the time, I watch mtv for reality tv. :P

But it depends on everyone's tastes, right ? ;-)

And about that award ... Bleh, I don't really care, the band wasn't even there ...