nightwish

xFueledByParamorex

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Can Tarja comeback ? :(

I like Dark Passion Play with Anette but I don't have the same feeling and the same emotion that with an Oceanborn or Century Child !

One of my favorite band with awesome songs !

I can't say which singer I like better, but right now I have absolutely no problem with Annette in the band. Too much is too much with operas and operatic vocals.

I have no idea what the situation is with their next album, but I think they're, in some way, making it right now?

I agree but for what I know about people who see the band, Tarja was a better vocalist and my god when I ear The Phantom Of The Opera, Ghost Love Score ... that's amazing music !

Yep, he will be release in 2011 :)

yeah! i pretty like them. a friends of mine advised me to listen some of their songs.

they're good ;-)

I Think Tarja Was a Better Fit For Nightwish But I Like Anette Aswell Dark Passion Play Was An Amazing Album

i think tarja was better too! ;-)

• 1 year later...

Old Nightwish with Tarja is okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, I'm just not really into the power metal genre. I can't stand new Nightwish with Annette though. Her voice makes me want to shoot myself. I heard their new song that came out a couple days ago and died.