Chelseas Graphics. :]

Chelsea

The Martin Johnson sig, and ava are amazing! I love him so much!

It's awesome seeing I'm not the only one.

Thanks! I'm a big fan of BLG and Martin! Saw them actually in July. I'm glad to know people besides me and Franzi here recognize their talent!! :)

AAAAAWWW I'm gonna use an ava and the martin sig later, okay? :hyper:

Fine by me!! :hug::D

Thanks! I'm a big fan of BLG and Martin! Saw them actually in July. I'm glad to know people besides me and Franzi here recognize their talent!! :)

Yeah they're an amazing band. Martin is one of my hero's. =) It seems like they were

so big around early 07 and then it faded? That could be me though. Aww, that's awesome

you seen them. I've seen them so many times now, but my first time seeing them was back in 07 at the Warped tour. I was so happy. lol. They're amazing live. Martin's voice is one of a kind.

I don't know, it just doesn't show up. what do you use to upload your stuff??

Tinypic, it's just alot easier to grab the url, you know?

What do you use?

Yeah they're an amazing band. Martin is one of my hero's. =) It seems like they were

so big around early 07 and then it faded? That could be me though. Aww, that's awesome

you seen them. I've seen them so many times now, but my first time seeing them was back in 07 at the Warped tour. I was so happy. lol. They're amazing live. Martin's voice is one of a kind.

Oh yeah, he's my number one. (:

Well, I'm sure with the new CD and fall tour they'll have an even more fanbase as it is!

I can't agree anymore there!! :)

your stuff is really good!

Thankss!! :):hug: