anyone know where i can find this?

so i saw this video a couple years ago on fuse. (so bear with me i only remember bits and pieces) it was on warped wednesdays i think. i remember hayley singing something like "i got rocks in my shoe but don't call me a rock shoe" and then i think they were playing guitar hero. it was from 2006 warped tour...and i don't really remember much else.

does anyone have a link to this video on youtube or anywhere??

I don't know where to find the video if it's not on YouTube. I'll keep an eye out though.

I just laughed though cause every time I get a rock in my shoe (which is often, lol), that line is the first thing that pops into my head. :P

it was called "warped tour inside and out" and this
is the only video of it I can find. I'm pretty sure she said the rock shoe thing at the beginning but this is just the last bit. All the other videos have been taken down cause of copyright issues. sorry!

thanks so much!

I don't know where to find the video if it's not on YouTube. I'll keep an eye out though.

I just laughed though cause every time I get a rock in my shoe (which is often, lol), that line is the first thing that pops into my head. :P

haha same here.

• 3 weeks later...