FULL HERO SONG!!!!for superman soundtrack

kristin

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi im new here. and uhhmmm.. im totally at a loss how is megauplaod suppose to work? when i click on the links i get directed to some page that asks me to get a premium account or somthing in mega upload... im sorry if this out of the blue all of a sudden... just a fan how'd like to hear the songs and see the videos... if someone could help that'd be great... thanks

AhH! Amazing amazing amazing Hayley sounds so good! She actually did The Foo Fighters justice lol. And thank you so much for ripping it! I've listened to the preview clip like a zillion times lol and there was no way I could have waited all the way till June for the release .. =D[/color']

exactly what i was thinking!

Thanks Diego :)

I'm still going to buy the album anyway though...there's a lot of great songs on there' date=' plus I want to support Paramore...but it's nice to have the song early too :)[/quote']

Me too, it's a nice variety of songs from good artists.

One of the best sountrack compilations I've come across.

BTW, the Amazon.com description of the album confirms the Paramore-Atlantic link to some degree.

The indefatigable Superman legend and brand returns to the big screen this year with the highly anticipated film Superman Returns, starring Brandon Routh as the Man of Steel. In celebration of this latest chapter in an incredible super-hero legacy, 14 hot new bands step out of the phone booth and into the spotlight to deliver a spiritied, Superman-inspired song. Ranging from reinventions of super-powered classics to all-new songs dedicated to Clark Kent's alter-ego, Rhino's unique disc salutes a legend and sends young WMG-affiliated bands soaring to new heights.

WMG-affiliated = Warner Music Group affiliated. Guess TAI has some sort of deal with Warner and FBR as well...maybe all the FBR bands do...I've often wondered if there isn't some sort of FBR/WMG link.