New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

yeah i know i can get a scholarship from the american legion but that obviously wont pay for everything

im think about jsut a community college for starters

thats what im doing.

im attending community college and then transferring to UCLA.

hopefully. lol

save tons of money that way. =]

thats what im doing.

im attending community college and then transferring to UCLA.

hopefully. lol

save tons of money that way. =]

yeah! community college isnt that bad. everyone here makes it out to be horrible and i dont think it is

yeah! community college isnt that bad. everyone here makes it out to be horrible and i dont think it is

yeahh. people always makes it seem that if you go to community college it's bcuhs you're dumb or too lazy to attend a four year.

but honestly with the economy down in the toilet and all the school budget cuts, EVERYONE is looking at community colleges these days.

i always tell people that it doesnt matter where you start, all that matters is where you end up. =]

yeahh. people always makes it seem that if you go to community college it's bcuhs you're dumb or too lazy to attend a four year.

but honestly with the economy down in the toilet and all the school budget cuts, EVERYONE is looking at community colleges these days.

i always tell people that it doesnt matter where you start, all that matters is where you end up. =]

yeah and no matter where u get your degree from it doesnt matter cuz it'll be the same thing

I went to community college for a year and got all of my general credits out of the way for about $3,000. If I had gone to Berklee that first year, like I was originally supposed to, I would've paid about $32,000 more than that. I actually liked my community college's liberal arts program better too. It's a smart and economical thing to do.

I just got back from work. Should I read through the 40 or 50 new pages of posts or is it all just people arguing and freaking out about how incompetent FBR is? lol.

You should've seen me trying to preorder at work... I was in the corner of a beer stand (at Fenway Park), sitting on a plastic crate, ordering the deluxe edition on my coworker's iPhone, lmao! I finally just ordered from the Canadian site after Dan (Sefirosu0522) told me it was going through super-quick, and paid a whole dollar for expedited shipping. Thank you Canada for not being technologically retarded! I love you! :hug:

I went to community college for a year and got all of my general credits out of the way for about $3,000. If I had gone to Berklee that first year, like I was originally supposed to, I would've paid about $32,000 more than that. I actually liked my community college's liberal arts program better too. It's a smart and economical thing to do.

I just got back from work. Should I read through the 40 or 50 new pages of posts or is it all just people arguing and freaking out about how incompetent FBR is? lol.

You should've seen me trying to preorder at work... I was in the corner of a beer stand (at Fenway Park), sitting on a plastic crate, ordering the deluxe edition on my coworker's iPhone, lmao! I finally just ordered from the Canadian site after Dan (Sefirosu0522) told me it was going through super-quick, and paid a whole dollar for expedited shipping. Thank you Canada for not being technologically retarded! I love you! :)

Now that's epic.......

lol you didnt miss much. There was a lot of bashing for a while because people couldnt get to the site and then a whole lot of maple syrup talk, lol. And oh by the way, I wish I could have been at that game last night to hear the reaction to Nomar. I bet that must have been awesome. And gotta give props to Kayla for letting me know about that link.

And oh yeah, all the talk about how to mix syrup with everything led to this:

Ah look what you guys made me do. instead of dinner I make breakfast! Couldnt resist the syrup and sausage convo!

DSC00468.jpg/CENTER]

HA HA!!

All we have to do nonw is go check out The Sounds!

Wow this year has been expensive for music. Coheed Neverender box set $120, DMB box set $50, and now Paramore $40. These purchases were well worth it, and I couldnt be happier, but my favorite bands need to communicate as to when they are gonna release their pimp box sets :)

^When did Coheed release theirs? You're right though... they should coordinate. :P

Now that's epic.......

lol you didnt miss much. There was a lot of bashing for a while because people couldnt get to the site and then a whole lot of maple syrup talk, lol. And oh by the way, I wish I could have been at that game last night to hear the reaction to Nomar. I bet that must have been awesome. And gotta give props to Kayla for letting me know about that link.

And oh yeah, all the talk about how to mix syrup with everything led to this:

HA HA!!

All we have to do nonw is go check out The Sounds!

Haha, I love how breakfast talk automatically makes everyone want to make breakfast, no matter when or where they are.

I figured it was all just frustration cause the LJ was loading for me, and they were all ready to kill the website.

Oh, and I actually didn't realise Nomar was there until halfway through the game when he was up at bat. Hahaha, I couldn't hear the crowd's reaction though. And yes, The Sounds in the Fall! Sweet! They need to release tour dates now.

Haha, I love how breakfast talk automatically makes everyone want to make breakfast, no matter when or where they are.

I figured it was all just frustration cause the LJ was loading for me, and they were all ready to kill the website.

Oh, and I actually didn't realise Nomar was there until halfway through the game when he was up at bat. Hahaha, I couldn't hear the crowd's reaction though. And yes, The Sounds in the Fall! Sweet! They need to release tour dates now.

I watched the video today @ redsox.com and it was awesome. I wish I knew how to rip it from that site. There was a ton of pretty nasty comments on the paramore site because they were behind. I think some people started bashing pretty bad. It sucked. Oh well Im sure we all got what we wanted. And well now we have a long waiting game I guess. Sep 29 feels like it's so far away. But its ok because soon after that, TS will be around!!! :hyper:

I totally had breakfast for dinner tonight too. Did something different. Fried egg sandwich with bacon, and a hashbrown on it.

Not to be a dick either, I check a pre-order deluxe CD thread to see it closed, come here, and its breakfast, and the Sounds??? Lets talk about Paramore peeps.

I love Ignorance!!!

I don't think it will. At least, I hope it won't.

Haha, for a dollar, they upgraded it from normal shipping (4-14 days) to quicker shipping (2-5 days). I went for that one. And yes, it was actually labeled "quicker shipping" lmao!

I went with Canadian.

And to be quite honest, I don't care when it gets here because I'm going to be away at school so my parents are going to have to send it to me anyway. So I'm gonna have to wait longer anyways. I'll probably end up buying the album when it comes out too, and then give it to a friend when my Deluxe edition comes in the mail from my parents. hahaha

I don't think it will. At least, I hope it won't.

Haha, for a dollar, they upgraded it from normal shipping (4-14 days) to quicker shipping (2-5 days). I went for that one. And yes, it was actually labeled "quicker shipping" lmao!

I actually did go for that shipping. I didn't count that as paying for shipping because it was one dollar 8-)

^ Yeah, especially considering the FBR shipping was $8. A dollar is nothing!

I went with Canadian.

And to be quite honest, I don't care when it gets here because I'm going to be away at school so my parents are going to have to send it to me anyway. So I'm gonna have to wait longer anyways. I'll probably end up buying the album when it comes out too, and then give it to a friend when my Deluxe edition comes in the mail from my parents. hahaha

I'll be doing the same thing too. I'll be doing an internship in the Fall, but I don't know where yet. I just know I won't be at my current address, so I just had it shipped home.

The cool thing, though, is that the Canadian store said in my confirmation email that as long as the album hasn't shipped yet (I'd say, give them a week or two's notice), they'll do their best to change your order to help you out. So if you email them and say, "Hey, here's proof that I am who I say I am, can you send the album here instead?" They'll change it for you. :)

:lol: How long does stuff normally take to ship? Hooray for being in tiny country :P

It depends on where you are compared to where it's being shipped. It can be a few days or a few weeks. A lot of music stores try to get CDs to people on or before the date the album is released, so they don't have to wait... even the FBR store, surprisingly.

^ I'll be doing the same thing too. I'll be doing an internship in the Fall, but I don't know where yet. I just know I won't be at my current address, so I just had it shipped home.

The cool thing, though, is that the Canadian store said in my confirmation email that as long as the album hasn't shipped yet (I'd say, give them a week or two's notice), they'll do their best to change your order to help you out. So if you email them and say, "Hey, here's proof that I am who I say I am, can you send the album here instead?" They'll change it for you. :)

Oh really? I might have to do that.

I'm pretty sure I already know my address, I just dont know how to write it out exactly and which box I'll have. hahaha. Still need to talk to my roommate and stuff about random junk like that. But I should know by mid-August.