New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

I know that, might be more true for US, but UK doesn't take 2 weeks to get to you :P

I wouldn't have thought that it'd take 2 weeks to send something in America :lol: I'd have thought they may have posted it a week early at the earliest. But hey that's just my opinion :lol:

Can us UKers even check our order status?

Postal Strike? Is that over yet?

To be honest I didn't even know there was a strike, it was only in London though right?

Postal Strike? Is that over yet?

Still doubt it'd take 2 weeks :P And not everywhere it's not..

I wouldn't have thought that it'd take 2 weeks to send something in America :lol: I'd have thought they may have posted it a week early at the earliest. But hey that's just my opinion :lol:

Can us UKers even check our order status?

To be honest I didn't even know there was a strike, it was only in London though right?

It's kinda spread now I think, but still mostly London area, what they don't know is that they plan to cut like.. 50,000 jobs or something :lol: And I don't think we can :???: Which is a bit shit :P But I'm just hoping my order actually went through! :lol:

New Zealand Special Editions not going to be released.

Got Info today that the Record Label & Band decided to cancel the NZ "2Disc (CD + DVD ) Special Edition" Release.

All Special Edition Pre-Orders were deleted with huge excuses by the stores and options to order the Standard Editions instead of the usually planned 2 Disc SE.