Conspiracy

Where the Lines Overlap

Decode

Encore;

Misguided Ghosts

Misery Business

Brick By Boring Brick

Where did you get this from Catie?

Don't get me wrong I am super excited but it seems as though there is something missing there.

I can't think what it is though so I'll shut up!

Am I right in thinking Now, now every children are playing first? I'm rather excited about them aswell! :)

Where did you get this from Catie?

Don't get me wrong I am super excited but it seems as though there is something missing there.

I can't think what it is though so I'll shut up!

Am I right in thinking Now, now every children are playing first? I'm rather excited about them aswell! :)

someone from the show posted it on PFC when she got back

tbh i am actually got excited when i seen pressure but after looking over it its not actually that long.....thought there woulda been a few more songs on it. but i suppose we have to take into consideration that there is 3 other support band with ymas probally playing a longish set!

Setlist looks awesome! except from I caught Myself :nono:

But has anyone got their tickets yet?

See tickets says mine haven't even been posted yet :(

Nope, I haven't got mine yet,

Don't worry about not getting your tickets yet. I got mine from see tickets, and they told me they'd be dispatched between November 25th and something like December 12th.

I Caught Myself is superior to Decode and probably half of Riot so I have no complaints with it.

The tickets "issue" (used loosely) is due to different agencies going about their business differently. Ticketmaster, almost always, print their own tickets so they can send them out whenever they want. See Tickets, on the other hand, don't print tickets and rely on the venue and their printing company to send them their allocation. See Tickets also sit on tickets for as long as they can as an anti-touting measure as it's theoretically harder to tout tickets if you don't have them in hand.

my mate got tickets for something on the day of the gig. Ended up pretty useless as she woulda have to travel 300 miles after she got the ticket...

Anyways a week tomorrow :) getting more excited! hopefully they will add in a fewmore songs for the uk fans ;) doubt it though haah!

Anyways a week tomorrow :) getting more excited! hopefully they will add in a fewmore songs for the uk fans ;) doubt it though haah!

Yeah, it'd be good if they added a few more. If they'd only had one support act I'm guessing it would have been longer. Paramore and You Me At Six would have been fine for me (no offence to fans of Now, Now Every Children and Paper Route - but I'm not to keen on them tbh).