UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Does anybody know if Paramore will tour the UK when their new album is released. I know that they'll tour the US first since that's where they're from but does anyone have any info on a UK or European tour. I really want them to come to Scotland!! :hyper:

im pretty certain this album will be toured in in uk/eu first. it makes sense, consdering how huge the no doubt tour is.

i hope they hurry up and confirm something though. i dont want the tour to be any later than november! cos if its not happening by then, then i ttink we'll be talking january-march. which would be a bit pants.

im pretty certain this album will be toured in in uk/eu first. it makes sense, consdering how huge the no doubt tour is.

i hope they hurry up and confirm something though. i dont want the tour to be any later than november! cos if its not happening by then, then i ttink we'll be talking january-march. which would be a bit pants.

I think we're talking early next year now:

Paramore will perform at the Summer Sonic Festival in Japan before embarking on their own U.S. headline tour, slated to hit smaller clubs and ballrooms across the country as a special celebration for their fervent fan following. They will then return to mainland Europe and the United Kingdom for a headline tour. Full details will be announced shortly.

u.s first? shit off. they better play smaller venues here too. BARROWLAAAANDS FTW.

i think if anythings announced within the next month november is possible but mmm, its a bit much to ask. its still short notice to pull a set together etc - then again, they announced their last headline for over here with less than three months 'til it started (even if a certain amount of dates were put back circa three months but we've all forgotten about that now, hm?).

guess we'll just have sit tight for now.

There's always gonna be talks of a UK tour, we're overly spoilt over here :P

@Babs I can't see them playing smaller venues with all the fan(girl)s.. please please please let them prove me wrong

i know where you're coming from, but im hoping whoever works for them might realise that a smaller-venued-wider-spread tour would be the best option. if not, they'll probably be doing 2/3 nights in academies/appollos (with the help of a fairly big support act or two to reel in a few more punters) in all the major (usual suspect) cities. yawn.

lol, yeah id say notts is a pretty certain one.

i hope they dont play in edinburgh (aswell as glasgow) - all the venues are shit and i'll moan about going cause i'll feel obligied to go cause its a scottish date. boo.

(i know thats a totally pointless point to make but i know what i mean).

Yep, which is why I hope they'll announce it soon :P

They'll be fine for announcing UK shows. I doubt they'll be allowed to announce the US legs until the end of the No Doubt tour, unless they've already received permission to - which, as I found out near enough first hand, is easier said than done.