UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

:shifty: from who?? It's whether they want to wait til around the album release to give it an extra push

No. When bands play gigs - especially ones like this - they aren't allowed to announce any other shows in the same city until after the tour is done so that it doesn't detract from sales of the tour they're currently on.

It's mostly the promoters who make them sign those contracts, I think.

No. When bands play gigs - especially ones like this - they aren't allowed to announce any other shows in the same city until after the tour is done so that it doesn't detract from sales of the tour they're currently on.

It's mostly the promoters who make them sign those contracts, I think.

I meant for the UK dates :P fair enough :lol:

I can be really bad when it comes to finding out news so when somebody here's the UK tour dates can they post them up here. I wouldn't know where to look for info if I hadn't started this thread and been told all this. :D Thanx

GOD I WANNA SEE EM SOOOOOO BAD!! Me and my mates were planning to go through and see them together when we find out the dates. But I'm the obsessive Paramore fan so I'm the one that's bound to tell them all the info. :mrgreen:

It won't be up before it's confirmed. It's very rare details of a gig leaks before it's confirmed. Before it's announced, most definitely.

true, i.e the fake riot uk tour dates. i liked the way the band basiccally fully denied any plans for touring with NFG, then days later, the legit dates were confirmed. smooth.

It won't be up before it's confirmed. It's very rare details of a gig leaks before it's confirmed. Before it's announced, most definitely.

Same difference (leave it ross, you don't need to argue the point ;-))

check this: http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/65706.html?page=2#comments

Hayley states they'll be back to Europe in Fall/Winter 09!

Hmm, that would go with what the fbr guys told me

Put some london dates (O2 preferably please) and I should most likely be there.

O2, as in the dome?? Pleaseee noooooo