UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

I've had one: Funeral for a Friend.

Hoping JM can re-emulate that glorious night.

Tuts is shit when empty cause it's so small though haha.

i'd like to say WATO was something special, but due dans voice being shit/their being no bass for most of the set/the set being circa 40mins long/the singer of the urgency weirding me out it was little more than a decent gig. ADTR was too short aswell, and wasnt worthy of three support acts.

paha aye, gian intros was the emptiest id ever seen it by miles. id only ever been to sell-out gigs in there before that.

My newspaper has a small article about Brand New Eyes this morning. It basically says how it will be released on Septemeber 29th and how Ignorance will be out before then. The last line says that they will announce a UK tour in the next few weeks.

I think they'll tour the US/Canada before they come here anyway. But they contractually probably can't announce the US/Canada dates until after the No Doubt tour which is why the UK dates will be announced first, not necessarily scheduled first.