UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Any idea what venue they will be playing in?? I know they played the Carling Academy in Glasgow in early '08. Is there a chance they may choose the same venue?

And also - Entrance Ages?

The Carling Academy's policy is that all under 14's must be accompanied by an adult. I turn 14 in early Ocotber so, if they play the Carling Academy, I hope the tour is after October.

Any idea what venue they will be playing in?? I know they played the Carling Academy in Glasgow in early '08. Is there a chance they may choose the same venue?

And also - Entrance Ages?

The Carling Academy's policy is that all under 14's must be accompanied by an adult. I turn 14 in early Ocotber so, if they play the Carling Academy, I hope the tour is after October.

even if its before you turn 14, dont shit yourself. no ones gonna see you and think 'you are x months underage get out'.

and as much as i hope not, it probably will be at the academy aye. the only place in town that is 18+ automatically is king tuts, but if its a band with a younger fan base they'll have it lowered. i.e, any paramore gig will always be 14+.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen this?

http://www.mtvasia.com/News/200907/13018227.html

I'm unsure what tour they're talking about here though. Are they saying they're gonna go small in the US because of the No Doubt tour being so large or are they talking about everywhere. Because the UK haven't had the No Doubt tour....??

• 2 weeks later...