UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Well putting aside the roughly 16 hour delays i had with my flights, and the fact i landed in east midlands instead of London and had to pay for a taxi... that was possibly the best night of my LIFE

they played so tight, even in comparison to Glasgow last week! and my heart was AMAZING! especially getting to see josh screaming live!

You me at six played pretty good, and finally seeing them with eliza was awesome, always attract was pretty cool.

Paper route just blew me away, went to see them afterwords playing another set in KOKO and they were all the sweetest guys! A new first for me, seeing a band twice in one night, but they were phenomenal...

Now Now Every Children, i am still not too sure about, i liked them, but i dont think they were a brilliant choice for opening act, and they have very little stage presence.

Was at the barrier directly infront of taylor which was pretty cool, and got to catch up with JJ, Laura and sammi, who are all awesome! it was pretty freaking cold even at the barrier!

And on top of that, congratulations to the couple who got engaged on stage, that was probably the cutest thing i have ever seen in my entire life.

confirmed that there were cameras and whatnot all over the shop. well, okay, only one crane that i could see, but still.

they didn't play all we know or rewind, otherwise i might have died.

they did play an epic my heart though, which very nearly finished me off.

They played My Heart?! No fair! :( I wish they played My Heart at Manchester.

Was it the proper version with screaming and everything? Or the acoustic one?

maybe it's the 'BIG SUPRISE' that brandon was going on about a while back. i really hope it is :) im suprised that the final riot is their only official live dvd! the live experience is what makes paramore imo!

I think it's the suprise Brandon's been talking about. I can't think of anything else it might be.

some people speculated a new u.s tour would be the new suprise, but i highly doubt it. paramore need a well deserved rest tbh :) so yeah i believe the suprise is a dvd of somesort? :D hope it's wembley!¬

i think it'll be wembley. hayley seemed most happy about playing wembley. i don't think it'll be another u.s tour, they've only just finished one. And I don't think Brandon would announce a u.s considering he's all about photography.