UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

^ posssibly, but i doubt that brandon would be the one to make that announcement...

yeah, brandons about photography and all stuff like that.

I thought that after I'd posted about it. That isn't very likely I guess. When you think about it, a DVD is one of the only things Brandon would be anouncing, right?

Okay so on 14th December Guro quoted something that Brandon had posted on paramore.net;

Hey Everyone!!!

Brandon the Photographer/Saltographer here! Make sure to be checking on the website often over the next 2 1/2 weeks for brand new content on the site and exclusive Paramore Fan Club videos as well! AND a HUGE surprise is coming...I'm almost too excited to keep it a secret...but I will stay strong! Anyways, Hope everyone is enjoying the pictures and video as much as I am shooting them! Looking forward to all these incredible shows in Europe! So far every show has been amazing!

-Bran

I'm not sure when it was originally posted on paramore.net but from 14th December to now (30th December) is 2 weeks and 3 days (correct me if I'm wrong cause I have quite a sore head right now and don't think I calculated that properly) so going by that something should be posted either today or tomorrow to meet the 2 1/2 week mark.. right? That's if Brandon actually posted it on the 14th.

I think by "over the next 2 1/2 weeks" he meant the stuff they were posting from the tour, because the last gig was the 18th, 2 and a bit weeks (okay, nearly 3 weeks, but hey) after the 2nd, when it was posted.

That makes sense. So really its just a matter of waiting until something is announced. If it turns out not to be a DVD then I'll be sooo annoyed.