UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

I thought I had read somewhere that the video would be shot in February so I don't think so :)

Yeah I heard that too. As much as I want a DVD I have to admit it would be an awesome music video if it did have live footage in it. The whole room was lit up with people waving their phones in the air at Glasgow and I'm guessing that all the other European gigs did too.

Hearing rumours that they'll be on the Second Stage at Download this coming June, although I really wouldn't put much stock in that seeing as they're being mentioned for every festival going.

ooohhh i hope they do download or reading or something, i realllyyyy want them to do a UK festival this year, it would be amazing...

ooohhh i hope they do download or reading or something, i realllyyyy want them to do a UK festival this year, it would be amazing...

Sooo wish I could go to some festivals this year but I'm a still a bit young to be going down there on my own. As long as they do some in a couple of years. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I could see their next proper tour being toward the end of the year again but as I've been saying for months, it looks like a stick-on that they'll be hitting some UK festivals in the summer time. Chances are I won't be at any so I'm not that fussed if they do play or not. :lol:

They best come back this year, I went to the Birmingham gig and it was awesome! I was about 2 or 3 people away from the barrier, then after Ignorace, I got lifted out because I couldn't breathe, and I had a pervert behind me wrapping his arms around me. He was 19, I'm 16 :???: I got moved to the side and could still see but I'd much rather have stayed in the atmosphere!