UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

i know this is the case, but i dunno does today count as well?

"To thank PFC members living the UK for all of their support, a special presale has been set up for these members who joined the fan club prior to 18/8/2009. Everyone who joined the PFC before 18/8/2009--and supplied a UK mailing address-- will receive an email with special access to the presale. If you are a PFC member in the UK who joined before 18/8/2009 and do not receive a presale email by 5pm GMT on Wednesday (19th August),

please email memberships@paramorefanclub.com or call 212-420-9600."

The use of the word "prior" makes me think today doesn't count, but you're renewing yeah? Probably best emailing them.

London is 3 hours away and i'm starting college that day but i'm not gonna let anything get in the way of this! Gonna try for tickets on Friday. I'm sooo happy :D! Still hope they announce a full UK tour, though.

I was also kinda wondering if Hayley would come to Reading festival with Chad but I guess thats not for this thread :)

tbh im trying reaaaallly hard not to get fed up now. i wouldnt be that surprised if they dont tour here till january/febraury now that theyve done this. i mean i knooow theres no apparant reasons as to why they wont be here properly at the end of the year, but im still suspicious. this could just be one massive distraction.

tbh im trying reaaaallly hard not to get fed up now. i wouldnt be that surprised if they dont tour here till january/febraury now that theyve done this. i mean i knooow theres no apparant reasons as to why they wont be here properly at the end of the year, but im still suspicious. this could just be one massive distraction.

I don't think that's what they're trying to do at all.. but having said that, sure as hell would work..

Well, rule me out of that.

Bit late, but same!

I wish I lived in London, :(

Oh well, good luck getting tickets guys, get thousands of photos and remember the set list ;)

I can't help being anxious, I know they'll be doing a big UK tour later but I still can't get the thought out of my head that they'll just skip over the UK. I'm being stupid I know :P

has anyone in the fanclub gpt thier presale email yet?

Not yet..

Why couldnt they have announced this earlier?

Seriously. With it supposedly for "uk fans", planning a trip to london in 2 weeks isnt exactly the easiest thing to do. they may as well have said it was for fans in London.

You don't announce special 'intimate' shows 6 months in advance :P

I've had a gig announced two days in advance and people have still managed to get down for it, if you're considering going, then I don't see what an extra 2 weeks would give you

plus media have actually got hold of it now:

Gigwise Paramore Announce One-Off Intimate London Show: Tickets cost just a fiver... http://bit.ly/1aRAQX