UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

do you reckon theyve assigned a specific number of tickets for fan club members amd for the general public? or IF all the tickets get bought out by the fan club members (which i highly doubt), do you think they'll just say 'soz general

public, nada left.'

Everyone from the UK in the fan club will be allocated one ticket and expected to purchase it before the general sale. The tickets left over will then go to the public.

what i don't understand is why they're doing one random date in london? before the album comes out even, why don't they leave it until the album's out and do a proper tour? it's a bit weird... :/

Promo work.

Everyone from the UK in the fan club will be allocated one ticket and expected to purchase it before the general sale. The tickets left over will then go to the public.

Promo work.

ahh yeah, i figured after reading the article on pmore.net it was that.. (:

has anyone else here ordered thier tickets yet? i hope

theres enough for everyone :( my mate is getting up at the crack of dawn on friday to try And get some. im totally up for going by myself if she dobt get the tickets. if anyone else is up for it, we could do a meeting thing nearer the time? what do you guys think :)

has anyone else here ordered thier tickets yet? i hope

theres enough for everyone :( my mate is getting up at the crack of dawn on friday to try And get some. im totally up for going by myself if she dobt get the tickets. if anyone else is up for it, we could do a meeting thing nearer the time? what do you guys think :)

i really really wanna try and get some, according to pmore.net tickets are only a fiver(ofc buying over the internet, you got booking fees and whatnot, but still it's pretty good)... and its not too hard for me to get to london... so hopefully i'll go :D

Just posted that whole article on Paramore.net then realised everyone knew!! Don't matter!!

I won't be allowed to go to London. I know that for a fact! :crybad: So if this is their only date then I'm screwed! :nono:

I'm sure they'll do a UK tour soon and they'll be in Scotland so you won't need to travel all the way to London.

^ thats definately possible :) im guessing theres no support for this one off show?

What makes you say that? Like 99/100 shows have a support act and I don't think this will be any different.

I'm sure they'll do a UK tour soon and they'll be in Scotland so you won't need to travel all the way to London.

This.