Ignorance (Album Version) preview

decode-more

lol, Catie.

We'll see how long you can find it on YouTube for though. Warner's probably going to have those all deleted and suspend a few accounts over that, especially if they made Amazon take it down. I wish it wasn't a big deal, but hey, it's legal stuff.

^ Exactly. They only sell them. Most of the time, they can't put up the preview until the song is officially released.

EDIT: I know you guys want to share the preview with the world, but it's obvious that the record label doesn't want it released yet. It'd be much appreciated if you didn't post it here. It'll be out in 10 days, so hold tight.

Isn't is just the Amazon preview and the Paramore.net preview stuck together?

I'm gonna let this version stay around because it's posted on LJ too, and no one's said anything about it.

As for the end, I can't tell if that's screaming or just what the low-quality of the mp3 does to the guitars.

Isn't is just the Amazon preview and the Paramore.net preview stuck together?

I'm gonna let this version stay around because it's posted on LJ too, and no one's said anything about it.

As for the end, I can't tell if that's screaming or just what the low-quality of the mp3 does to the guitars.

I thought it sound like screamingg around 38 seconds. But I'm not sure either. Your right it could just be because of the low quality. On July 7th, I'm sure you'll be able to hear if there actually is screaming or not.

I thought it sound like screamingg around 38 seconds. But I'm not sure either. Your right it could just be because of the low quality. On July 7th, I'm sure you'll be able to hear if there actually is screaming or not.

I thought they already said that they werent doing any screaming on their new record. Would also explain why Josh wouldnt scream at the MTV Unplugged thing.