MTV Unplugged

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I know the first few words, a few parts in the second verse, and the end.

I want to know what she was singing about in the chorus cause that didn't make sense to me at all... but it sounded good. lol

I feel like I have the melody to chorus right, but then I also think that I completely forgot it and am just making something up and that I'm gonna hear it in September and think, "Oh wow! I was so wrong!" lol

Haha, so note to everyone who's jealous that we got to hear it and you didn't: don't worry too much cause we don't actually remember what it sounded like. :rotfl:

... wow.

http://20watts.wordpress.com/

go down to the paramore article

:roll: Stupid.

But I loved the first comment.

Wow. It is a SHOCKER why your blog gets 0 comments with almost every entry.

I’m sorry, but THIS is pathetic. I was a casual fan (of age 31) sitting on the bench behind you (I must be one of the “fat ugly girls” ..who weighs 120. LOL), and even a mentally disabled person could see that most of those “kids” were at least 18 years old. I saw that “Jaba-the-Hut offspring” ask you if she could sit in front of you. I heard her complaining, but I also saw her be very cordial to you, while you lied your ass off that it was ok and smiled at her. (and it’s spelled Jabba the Hutt, by the way.) The 3 or 4 of you sitting at the end of that bench looked like the most pretentious bunch of assholes I’ve seen outside of Los Angeles in years. I agree some of the girls were annoying, but most of them were excited, nice fans who actually knew the band and gave a shit about Hayley (who is one of the most interesting people you’ll ever meet, actually) and the rest of the band; excited to hear their new songs and request old ones and sing along. ..While you undeserving fuckwits sat there judging everyone, thinking of how you could come home and “take a shower” and write it all in your blog. How awesome of you to take time out of your ~busy~ schedule to do that.

I hope doing this kind of thing makes you feel better about yourself.

EDIT:

I CANNOT WAIT.

I'd rather be in school than have to wait any longer.

D: