Begginner :)

Hey guys! Im new to this forum so tell me if im posting in the wrong section.

I was wondered if anyone could advise me on what paramore song would be the best to learn while startin to play the guitar. So yehh.. whats the easiest? :D they've inspired me to play!

Any help would be great!

Thanks peopleeeeeee! :)

x

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been playing guitar for three years now. And there's a pretty simple version of decode here:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/p/paramore/decode_ver4_crd.htm

It's simple chords.

Not perfect, but it should get you going.

I play in a band, and we do crushcrushcrush.

That's pretty simple too.

It's up to you what you do, but I'd say that version of decode.

^Decode is in the key of Bb minor, not A minor and it's in drop D, so that entire tab is actually half a semi tone too low. Probably best to find a tab that shows the song in Bb minor.

But I have a 7 string guitar anyway, so I don't bother tuning down, as I don't need to.

I don't think the OP even posts at this forum anyway lol, but I guess this thread is still useful for some people regardless.

One thing I find interesting, is how many of you have commented on Paramore's music being easy and simple to play.

No offense intended to anyone, but that's simply naive to say so and to believe so.

It's one thing to be able to just play the notes the same as they do.

It's another thing entirely to actually put on an inspired, accurate performance.

It takes me about 20 minutes to just kinda get all the notes right of a Paramore song, but I can tell you I spend weeks and weeks just refining it, because shit ain't easy to play if you actually bother to try to actually play it well.

Taylor and Josh have got some mean chops and are virgin fucking tight guitarists and it shows in their live performances.