Taylor and Hayley get some piercings

Chriss

^ It's a regional thing, not wrong.

lol why the hell would she change the ring so soon after she got it pierced...thats why it got infected

She got it in May and changed it in September or October. It wasn't that soon.

She reminds me of my sister though... she had her ears pierced three times because she would always screw something up, her ears would get infected, and instead of trying to heal them, she'd just give up and take them out. lol, patience is a virtue.

She got it in May and changed it in September or October. It wasn't that soon.

She reminds me of my sister though... she had her ears pierced three times because she would always screw something up, her ears would get infected, and instead of trying to heal them, she'd just give up and take them out. lol, patience is a virtue.

still, i have my cartilage pierced and its been 4 months and i changed it and it was horrible and youre not supposed to take it out for like, ever. since the septum piercing is through cartilage too im guessing it would be just as infection prone.

anyway i didnt know it was that long i thought she got rid of it like, a month later. thats what it seemed like.

She took the original piercing out really fast (I think), but after that, she left it in till she got that black ring. Knowing Hayley though, even if the person who pierced her septum had told her to keep it in for a long time, she would've changed it as soon as it didn't hurt so much anymore. lol

taylor looks sooooooooo good with it

awww im so proud of hayley. FINALLY!

Haha, not gonna lie, I thought she was gonna get some really girly, sparkly studs. I really like the ones she got though.

I can't wait for Taylor to get a more visible septum ring. It's gonna look awesome! :)

She took the original piercing out really fast (I think), but after that, she left it in till she got that black ring. Knowing Hayley though, even if the person who pierced her septum had told her to keep it in for a long time, she would've changed it as soon as it didn't hurt so much anymore. lol

Haha, not gonna lie, I thought she was gonna get some really girly, sparkly studs. I really like the ones she got though.

I can't wait for Taylor to get a more visible septum ring. It's gonna look awesome! :)

hahahah same here! lol. yeah ahhh it excites me i love piercings

i never listen to the people when they say however long to wait to change it lol. i hvnt gotten infected yet... guess i just got lucky lol