This Circle

the1

I wish they would play this live!!

I actually love the song- it's an overlooked gem! The pre-chorus especially i awesome! I wish they had continued in this vein...

Anyway, a thread for a song is probably stupid, but I did it anyway

I agree that it's a great song that's overlooked way too often. I really love that whole Summer Tic EP, actually.

I know Hayley mentioned that the band wanted to perform some older songs on the Fall tour because they missed playing them, but I don't know if they'd consider "This Circle." They get weird enough reactions playing "Decoy" (there was a girl at the Philly show who though Hayley said "Decode"... hilarity ensued. lol) and that's a fairly new b-side. It would be awesome though, and those who didn't know it would hopefully check it out before the show.

I would love to see it!

Temporary as well. Oh Star too. All the AWKIF B Sides are great!

I'm pretty sure they used to play Temporary live at some point. I'm not a huge fan of that song though.

Oh Star would be amazing though. That's definitely one of my favorite Paramore songs.

I'm pretty sure they used to play Temporary live at some point. I'm not a huge fan of that song though.

Oh Star would be amazing though. That's definitely one of my favorite Paramore songs.

Yeah they did. I have the Fat Tuesdays set and they play it.

I love it- it's kinda like Franklin and really slow and reminiscent. One of Taylors co-writes as well.

ohmygod. i cant believe i forgot about this song!

i used to listen to it all the time!

sheesh, brings back so many old memories of when i first heard of paramore.

makes me smile. =)

i love the b-side of Hallelujah more than the version on Riot....the end, where Hayley sings super high, gives me chills. she's so amazing. i wish she knew who i was...

same here!

it's amazing! way better than the RIOT version