"Ignorance" 97x Premiere/Discussion Thread - *NO POSTING LINKS*

Chriss

Somebody posted this on LJ, and I just went over to 97x's website to confirm.

Today at 11am Eastern Standard Time, Tampa Bay's 97x will world premier "Ignorance". :willy_nilly:

The best part? They have a live stream on their site, so we can all listen to it.

Here's the link: http://97xonline.com/ (Click "Listen Live" for the stream)

It's 4:30am EST here right now, so you've got 6 1/2 hours. :)

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY RIPS/DOWNLOADS/ETC OF IGNORANCE ON THE BOARDS. THEY WILL BE DELETED.

ALSO PLEASE DO NOT OFFER THE MP3 ON THE BOARDS.

***EDIT: If you don't have a credit card or a parent willing to let you use theirs, but you have $1 and a grocery/corner store, go here:

http://www.myspace.com/vitaminwater

I know for sure they sell VitaminWater (this is their Sync flavor, specifically) just about everywhere in the US. I don't know about elsewhere. BUT it's a very easy way for you to go buy Ignorance from Amazon.com. If you can buy a Sync VitaminWater, you really have no excuse not to support Paramore and buy the mp3 now.***

If you have set your time settings correctly, it's pretty easy to figure it out. When I'm logged in, it shows that Chriss posted that message 11:29 AM (my time). And she says "you've got 6 1/2 hours", so not much to calculate there. :)

Haha, I'm glad someone figured out what I was trying to do. lol, I even changed my time settings to make sure that the time I posted it would show up in your time and not mine. Oh well, I tried. :P

I've posted the full studio version of the song in the "audio" part!

Next time you find something like that, please PM a mod about it before posting cause like Brent said, it might not be authorized.

That said, streams might possibly be okay when they're approved by FBR/Atlantic, but please do not post any mp3s of the song after it premiers today.

Next time you find something like that, please PM a mod about it before posting cause like Brent said, it might not be authorized.

That said, streams might possibly be okay when they're approved by FBR/Atlantic, but please do not post any mp3s of the song after it premiers today.

but its not our fault yeah? they put it early. :???:

Nobody is blaming you for anything. We're just saying please dont post it. This website is supporting the band in every way possible and do not want to be assisting in helpig illegal links and such reach a bigger margin of people.

but its not our fault yeah? they put it early. :???:

Not another FBR balls-up? :lol: Anyone remember the Misery Business fuss? lol

I'll be on my way home from work at 4pm so I'll miss it. Besides I'll probably wait for the album (or single) to hear it properly.