"Ignorance" 97x Premiere/Discussion Thread - *NO POSTING LINKS*

Chriss

Why thank you, Ross... and Catie (don't ruin my secret identity) :)

this trying to get people to no post download links is gunna be difficult.

Is it ever! All us mods/admins have been expecting it though.

Gah, I missed it.

Why can't we download it Chriss ? :mrgreen:

I'm gonna look for it somewhere else. :P

edit : youtube rocks ! haha

You can't download it because it's being posted illegally. If you haven't paid for it and the band hasn't offered it for free, then it's not legal. We like to do right by the band here, so no links or downloads will be allowed, unless they're links to places you can buy it.

To answer your other question, the video hasn't been shot yet but will be soon. Don't hold me to it, but I'd think we can expect it by late August/early September.

^ It's preferred if you didn't specifically ask for someone to PM it to you on the boards, but if your friend has it and just shares it with you, I don't know what you're talking about... :P

Yeah, the PFC boards are not modded very well at all. That's all on Artist Arena's hands though, not the band's. There's tons of stuff on there that shouldn't be.

What a disappointing first single :/

It sounds like their old stuff. They aren't progressing as musicians. They need to move their sound forward or they won't last in the industry. I really liked Riot! They pushed themselves forward to a new sound, even though it wasnt as good as their first record, it still pushed new boundaries, and brought them more success. This FIRST single would not have been a single if it was on Riot!

Very disappointing. Same old sound, just not as good.

My opinion on the subject.

^ It's preferred if you didn't specifically ask for someone to PM it to you on the boards, but if your friend has it and just shares it with you, I don't know what you're talking about... :P

Yeah, the PFC boards are not modded very well at all. That's all on Artist Arena's hands though, not the band's. There's tons of stuff on there that shouldn't be.

hahaha gotcha ;-)