Cameras/Recording?

Scott325

hey everyone, i'm going to the show on friday the 10th and have never been to one of their shows before and was wondering what the band's policy on recording or taking pics during the show was. i've seen pics and video but didn't know if people snuck it without people knowing or if the band doesn't mind.

thanks in advance(also if you want to give me some tips for a first timer that would be greatly appreciated).

depends what venue.

some say absolutely no cameras and then dont even check others will have metal detectors, and also some will not care if you have camera or not.

to be on the safe side if they have metal detectors wear like big skate boarding shoes or something and stick your camera in your shoe if its small enough.

just hide it somewhere. but if you can see that there not checking people then dont even worry.

When I went to my show, they said that you could take as many pictures as you want, but no videos, as requested by No Doubt. But that really only applies if you are within 10-15 feet of the barrier, because after that, they can't do anything because they can't yell at you to put it away, nor can they shine a light effectively at your camera.

^ Yeah, I haven't seen anyone at these shows with DSLRs (only the people with photo passes). I don't think they'll let them in. The point & shoot will be fine though. That's what I brought, and they were fine with it.

Thanks everyone. Can't wait for the show on Friday. It's my first time seeing them.

If you have a pit ticket, make friends with everyone you can! I walked up to the front behind these really tall guys, and we talked for a bit, then they let me get in front of them (which they were at the barrier)!

If you have a pit ticket, make friends with everyone you can! I walked up to the front behind these really tall guys, and we talked for a bit, then they let me get in front of them (which they were at the barrier)!

I don't unfortunately, they were all sold out by the time I got mine. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing, I didn't even know they were playing here until recently. I still got some decent seats though.