Submit Questions - PF.com Exclusive Interview this Monday!

Ashhh

Hey everyone,

I'll be doing a video interview with the band next Monday! The plan is to ask a bunch of fan questions because this is a fansite, so now it's your turn to interview the band. Please email your questions to paramorefans@gmail.com

"Please come to *your city*", "Hayley will you marry me", and overly personal questions are discouraged and will probably be deleted, sorry.

Thanks guys :)

Note: It's cool if you wanna post your questions here but please email them as well so I for sure have them all in one place and ready to take with me. Thanksss. :)

Oh wow thats awesome :), i will send my e-mail now

how will we know if our e-mail will be asked?

Not sure how much time we'll have and everything... so I guess it'll be a surprise when we post the video :)

Is there a limit on how many questions we are allowed to ask?

No official limit, I won't be asking everything everyone submits though as there just won't be enough time.

Is it gonna be the whole band??

Not sure exactly who it's going to be yet. At least a couple people or full band.. don't know.

Ooh, this is awesome : D

Should we write our names at the end, or doesn't it matter? :]

Doesn't matter, you can if you'd like. :)

Okay. I am DYING to know:

Josh and Jeremy- how come you guys have toned down the energy on stage??

Whole band- With all the turbulence of recent times, have you ever felt like trading in the success for the older days when you guys were playing smaller shows?

Whole band- Do you feel as though you may have drawn a slightly immature audience with RIOT? Do you hope that brand new eyes will somewhat let people know how serious a rock band Paramore is?

Zac- you've been in this thing since you were a young teenager. More than anyone in the band, do you at all feel like maybe you've traded in your childhood? And do you ever want that back?

Taylor- lookin foward to all the press??

Thanks!

James

I sent it too

Whole band- With all the turbulence of recent times, have you ever felt like trading in the success for the older days when you guys were playing smaller shows?

Whole band- Do you feel as though you may have drawn a slightly immature audience with RIOT? Do you hope that brand new eyes will somewhat let people know how serious a rock band Paramore is?

Zac- you've been in this thing since you were a young teenager. More than anyone in the band, do you at all feel like maybe you've traded in your childhood? And do you ever want that back?

Thanks!

James

I sent it too

Cool Questions :)

Thanks!

James

I sent it too

Not ganna lie, but some of those sound like negative questions :???:

Thanks!

James

I sent it too

They are actually very good questions :)

Thanks!

James

I sent it too

i knew that was coming from you lmao but i like your questions

my question : ZAC WILL U MARRY ME lmao.. no just kidding lol

ashley! this is awesome ill email you some of my questions!

Thanks!

James

I sent it too

great questions.

i would love to know the answers to the ones that i bolded. ahaha.