Samantha's Graphics

Echelonforever

Like how the text in my sig sort of glows or whatever, it doesn't let me do that anymore for some reason :/

I'm going to try and reinstall it and see if that helps.

Sorry this is a late reply, I forgot to reply :blink:

I need each image to be, width: 238, and height; 425, each having some textures mixed in and some cool coloring, how you do in your signatures and other graphics ^^ I'd also like them to have a 'evil/demonic' look to them. (all of the side table images)

i like the way you did this, http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/hayley_fans/newhayley2text.jpg so i was wondering if it could be something like that, with the paper texture and words, then the text you added on that says 'please speak softly'.

if it's ok, can you pick out the images? I don't know of much people who are in photo shoots besides paramore, actually, since paramore's really the only band I look up photoshoots of.

it really can be a image of anyone, though. as long as its not anyone from disney/taylor-swift-ish/Justin :blink:

i'd like it if it could be some hayley / lady gaga involved, but it doesnt have to be 'just' them. like i said i dont know of a lot of people who have photo shoots xD

text of first image;

"Salt, sweat

Sugar on the asphalt

Our hearts littering the topsoil

- - Welcome"

text of the second image;

"Conscience is calling,

Come and shut it up.

- - Setting"

text of the third image;

"Why'd you take that path?

There's no way back, we are the spark

- - Chatbox"

text on the fourth image;

"But i'm so lost, living life fast

- - Spotlight"

text on the fifth image;

"If you're listening.

Sing it back.

String from your tether unwinds.

- - Staff"

I hope that's not a lot :(

Sorry this is a late reply, I forgot to reply :blink:

I need each image to be, width: 238, and height; 425, each having some textures mixed in and some cool coloring, how you do in your signatures and other graphics ^^ I'd also like them to have a 'evil/demonic' look to them. (all of the side table images)

i like the way you did this, http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e246/hayley_fans/newhayley2text.jpg so i was wondering if it could be something like that, with the paper texture and words, then the text you added on that says 'please speak softly'.

if it's ok, can you pick out the images? I don't know of much people who are in photo shoots besides paramore, actually, since paramore's really the only band I look up photoshoots of.

it really can be a image of anyone, though. as long as its not anyone from disney/taylor-swift-ish/Justin :blink:

i'd like it if it could be some hayley / lady gaga involved, but it doesnt have to be 'just' them. like i said i dont know of a lot of people who have photo shoots xD

text of first image;

"Salt, sweat

Sugar on the asphalt

Our hearts littering the topsoil

- - Welcome"

text of the second image;

"Conscience is calling,

Come and shut it up.

- - Setting"

text of the third image;

"Why'd you take that path?

There's no way back, we are the spark

- - Chatbox"

text on the fourth image;

"But i'm so lost, living life fast

- - Spotlight"

text on the fifth image;

"If you're listening.

Sing it back.

String from your tether unwinds.

- - Staff"

I hope that's not a lot :(

Okay, I'm pretty sure I know what you want. I'm going out for a bit, but I'll be back later. So I'll work on it then :]

Great Work Again Sam Wish i was as good as u r :smile:

Thanks :] And you're totally good Steve! It just takes a lot of practice. I couldn't make anything when I first started, I was terrible! Haha.I'd making something so shitty and be like "Omg, look what I made! I'm so proud!" LOL.

The last one, the colouring is really weird. She looks like she has blood on her face lulz.

I saved the middle one, bby :)

Ahaha. It's because of all that blush and then the psd I used :/ Those pics are weird to me period though. Just doesn't look like her :P

hunni can u make me a josh sig ?!

it doesn't matter which pics u use :) only written on it: you shine brighter than anyone

??

Sure, I'll do this when I get home (:

The ones you made for Hades are AMAZING! Seriously dear, you are so good!

And you make me miss my photoshop :(

Aw, thank you so much! (:

I'm sorry :/ If it makes you feel any better, I won't have photoshop for much longer. Something messed up with my bought version so now I just have a trial :/