An Angel Ascends to Heaven. R.I.P. Serah

RenegadeRoss

I came up with the idea of having a page for Serah on the PF homepage, as a permanent memorial. So sometime over the coming weeks, me and Laura will work on writing it and adding photo's and once its up i'll provide you all with a link to it.

so watch this space :)

Wow, since i've been gone, there's been alot going on hasnt there. I spoke to Serah a few times on various threads and sent her P.Ms occasionally, and never did I expect this. She never told me about anything like this possibly ever happening to her, so this was quite unexpected.

Laura, i'm so sorry you had to lose a best friend like that; Trust me, i know how it feels. My best friend Ben was shot by his own father the day he was coming over to the IOW to see me. His father also shot the rest of the family, in which i was very very close to. He was the most amazing person i'd ever met in my whole entire life, and then for him to suddenly be taken away like that hurts to high heavens. If you ever need to talk, or get anything off your chest at all, you can always add me on msn/facebook. I'll PM them both to you. I'm sorry this had to happen to you Laura, I really am. :hug::hug:

My condolences go out to Laura, Serah's family and friends. She was quite the person, and i find it hard to like people.

RIP babes - Gone, but never forgotten. ♥

Serah, I never actually knew you, but we're all family through music. I'm sure, from what I've read, that if I ever did talk to you, you would be the sweetest girl ever. To Serah's family, again, I don't know you, but I can only imagine the pain you are going through. I don't say many prayers, but when I do, they're worthy prayers. Your pain, and the healing that is needed, it a worthy prayer in my books, so I will be praying for you.

Serah, "You'll shine brighter, than anyone."

R.I.P

-Alan