Billboard Magazine, July 18 2009

travel_hymn

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha, I went to Borders today and bought two copies, and then later in the day, Dan (Sefirosu0522) went to the same Borders and bought two more, and the lady at the register was really confused as to why people were coming in today and buying two copies each. :rotfl:

I'll try and get scans of the article, but the magazine's 11x14, so it's a little too big for my scanner.

Hahaha, I went to Borders today and bought two copies, and then later in the day, Dan (Sefirosu0522) went to the same Borders and bought two more, and the lady at the register was really confused as to why people were coming in today and buying two copies each. :rotfl:

I'll try and get scans of the article, but the magazine's 11x14, so it's a little too big for my scanner.

Ha ha! lol thats awesome. She looked so confused. It was fantastic! If you want I can scan it. I have a good size scanner.

It almost makes me want to wait until she's working again and have one of my roommates go in to buy two more. lol

If you want to scan it, that'd be awesome. I've been trying, but my scanner's only 8x12, so it's a little difficult.

• 4 weeks later...