Mural Battle

paint the sky grey

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kelly for uploading the whole thing!

I think we should start now then with uploading it on imageshack and use the thumbnail...otherwise it's too massive when we go on.

@Andy

I gotta talk to Joan first cuz she wanted to do the following step. That's why I made up a list where everyone should sign in (what nobody did) that we have got a row to work on this.

But you can do the step after Joan. :)

What? Was my step too big? :lol: I didn't resize it at all cause I didn't know that. :mrgreen: xD

Oh man I think I don't actually know where my piece starst and where Esra's ends so... Is it okay if it's the way it is or do I have to kill Zac's shoulder? :'D Of course I can do that too if I have to. :D

// Wait a sec.. I think I got it! The whole peace must be 450x300 not only the part I included! xD I fix it soon. ;)

//Hmm.. I know it's waaay much bigger than it should have been but if I have to resize it there won't be Zac's head at all. O.O So I would have to make a complitetly new graphic and and... Well what are we gonna do? xD

Why is it always me the one who screws up? :mrgreen::lol:

Haha, seriously? That's awesome :mrgreen:

I mean not awesome but still awesome... Lol. :rotfl:

And okay. ;) So is there some kinda "member order" which goes around all the time? Like always when Esra has included a new piece I'm after her? :P JUST MAKING SURE :mrgreen:

yes, i guess so. :roll: