Hayley on Jennifer's Body soundtrack?

Kristen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only three days left till we get to hear this song. :)

I have a feeling FBR's gonna make it so we can't buy just this song off iTunes and that to get it we'd have to buy the whole album. At least it's got a decent tracklist. Haha, I was reading a magazine review of Jennifer's Body, and they basically said, "The movie sucks, but the soundtrack's pretty awesome!" :rotfl:

Only three days left till we get to hear this song. :)

I have a feeling FBR's gonna make it so we can't buy just this song off iTunes and that to get it we'd have to buy the whole album. At least it's got a decent tracklist. Haha, I was reading a magazine review of Jennifer's Body, and they basically said, "The movie sucks, but the soundtrack's pretty awesome!" :rotfl:

It does say beside the tracks "album only" under the 'Price' column. This could be money in the bank for FBR.;-)

It does say beside the tracks "album only" under the 'Price' column. This could be money in the bank for FBR.;-)

Yeah, I saw that earlier and was hoping it was just there and that somehow, they'd end up taking it down, but I know they won't.

They'd never put Hayley's track up for single-sale. People will want her song, and there's no doubt they'll buy the whole album if they have to in order to hear it.

Whatevs, FBR. Go make bank. Take my money, what do I care? lol