Ignorance Video Shoot

OliDayyy

ehhhhhhh idk even if it leaked you still cant post them here.... we're not allowed to post leaked material here

but im not sure if its just for fanclub memebers or not tho because thats the only place that picture has been posted

and we're not allowed to post fanclub pictures here.

but idk whatever. i'd remove it but i could be wrong so we'll see what chriss says cuz shes the master at that lol

ehhhhhhh idk even if it leaked you still cant post them here.... we're not allowed to post leaked material here

but im not sure if its just for fanclub memebers or not tho because thats the only place that picture has been posted

and we're not allowed to post fanclub pictures here anyway.

but idk whatever. i'd remove it but i could be wrong so we'll see what chriss says cuz shes the master at that lol

You would be right. No posting fan club pics, regardless of whether or not they leak... cause that would be about 75% of them.

yes youre right

but those pictures are for the fanclub memebers. that is why the fanclub members pay to be apart of it. it's just one of those perks of being in the fanclub. it's not fair to the fanclub people if something thats suposse to be just for them gets leaked all over the place.

if it gets leaked look at it some other place then just dont post it here because we dont support that here.

sorry if that sounded mean lmao

I don't get it why can't we posted pics from PFC? I mean its gonna get leaked anyway, and this IS a Paramore fansite not everyone is able to be apart of the fanclub....

Because people pay $30 to get these fan club "exclusives," and it is technically breaking the fan club rules to leak fan club content:

Unless expressly authorized by us, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from materials or content available on the Site.

Songs, personal pictures, and albums are also gonna get leaked, and we don't allow those to be posted, so why would this be any different?

The picture's not even that big anyway. You've got a week, and then you can see the whole video in HQ as many times as you want.