ParamoreFans.com Interview!

Ashhh

james is just mad his questions werent asked

:mrgreen:

and plus 85% of the questions that were sent in were prob questions that they've been asked a million times. it's not like they won't do any more interviews ever. it was nice seeing a fun not so serious interview for once.

i'm getting tired of the same old questions being asked

Why would I be mad that my questions weren't asked when the 2 that they were mainly directed at weren't even there?? Good one.:roll:

I'm not "mad". It's just a let down- took ages to appear and when it did, it sucked.

it was a joke james

it's not a sucky interview it's just a fun one... no the same old serious interviews that are usually boring

we can't make everyone happy at the same time.

i'm sure the other questions have been or will be asked in the future

there will be more paramore interviews it's not like this was the last interview they will ever do

thats true

but it doesnt matter who is asking them. doesnt make it okay to ask the same questions over and over again

and questions from people here were asked sooo i dont see what youre saying lol it's not like they just didnt ask our questions because they did

buuuuuut whatever ahahah an interview is an interview complaining isnt going to change the interview... it's done and over with

hahaha :D

I can see James' point and Catie's point.

Just, How many times do you think they'll get "so, about BNE.." or "do you think you'll be able to match the success of Riot!?" etc.

This was a laid back interview about the less important side of life, and the band seemed to have fun.

I can see James' point and Catie's point.

Just, How many times do you think they'll get "so, about BNE.." or "do you think you'll be able to match the success of Riot!?" etc.

This was a laid back interview about the less important side of life, and the band seemed to have fun.

exactly it was nice seeing an interview like that for once =]

I read through 400 emails and picked random questions. Both the band and us had a lot of fun doing it and hanging out, so I guess what's really all that matters.

It's hard for me to ask questions like "do you feel like you've grown up with this album" I think stuff like that is a total waste of time. Of course they have. Of course they love this new album. Of course it's amazing and you're all going to love it. Of course they're going to get asked that question 500 more times in the next 500 interviews they do. And we did talk about serious stuff. They announced who they're taking on tour, who's doing their new music video, what their favorite songs are on BNE, why they chose Ignorance, why they chose Ryan for the artwork, etc.

Hayley played me the album and it's awesome... seriously awesome. There isn't anything to ask about it. You just need to hear it, ya know?

It's just really sad to me that we worked to get this, let you guys send in questions, drove 10 hours there and 10 back, edited it all together and the response is negative on these forums and positive everywhere else. Lame. (and I don't mean everyone, just select people)

i like the interview it wasnt the boring same old crap interviews... usually i get so bored watching lame interviews. this one was fun

some people are just ungrateful and when things don't go they way they want it to they moan and complain constantly.

and i wouldn't be surprised if this ruined the chances of another interview but whatever

Hopefully it won't ruin chances.... But people r alowed to have their own opinions and that shouldn't be a problem at all.... I was expecting more from this interwiew but that doesnt mean that i didn't liked it( a actually had a massive laugh atack when Jeremy was explaining why he is caled Poocaso)... i seriously don't see the problem of people dont like it

You know. Do many other forum's hold this sort of exclusive interview? really?

i dont hear of this kind of thing too often, we're actually quite lucky, and id like to thank Ash for her time and dedication into doing this for us

I think its the very least that she deserves, dont you?

It's not that I don't appreciate it being done or anything, I'm some people really loved it. I'm simply saying that it, from my point of view, could have been more focused.

And, as much as you say we don't need to know "Have they grown up", what on earth makes us need to know about Jeremys shits?? Basically, you are saying there that you put your own spin on it at others' expense.

One of the questions we got was what is the poop club. I definitely didn't think it'd end up being Jeremy talking about his.

Idk. Oh well... I don't regret anything I did and there weren't any other questions that I was sent that I wish I would have asked. Josh and Zac weren't in the interview so I couldn't ask your negative ones. Sorry you weren't happy with it though.

^ Didn't that have something to do with not being very active on stage? Have you seen Jeremy on stage lately? He's just as crazy as he's always been.

One of the questions we got was what is the poop club. I definitely didn't think it'd end up being Jeremy talking about his.

Idk. Oh well... I don't regret anything I did and there weren't any other questions that I was sent that I wish I would have asked. Josh and Zac weren't in the interview so I couldn't ask your negative ones. Sorry you weren't happy with it though.

You shouldn't regret anything you did. You gave us an awesome interview showing the band as the people they are, obviously not holding back, and just having a good time. I honestly don't think many of us were expecting it to be some hard-hitting, indepth 20/20-style interview (I mean, you are their friend after all, not some crazy journalist). It was fun, and it was much appreciated. :hug: