Awkward Moments...

the1

ok my awkward moment...

i was on vacation with my friends ad i had i chrus at one of them so i told that to his best friend so he made an idea to lock us in a room until we hook up(as we did) but when we wanted to come out of the room we had to bang at the door and yel as maniacs until he came back with few other friends to unlock us out.... btw he would't let us out of the room untill he got an evidence that we hooked up....

awkward and embaressing

and James i saved your thread so no need to thank me:rotfl:

This didn't happen to me, but to one my bestfriends.

At graduation when we were getting our diplomas, the principal called out my friends name. And then she walked towards our teachers to get her diploma. Firts she stepped up to our female teacher, gave her a hug and got her diploma. The she was supposed to shake our other teacher's hand and go and sit. But she thought she had to hug him too(he smells BAD, so no one hugged him). So she leaned in to liek hug him, but then she stopped on the way. But then he leaned forward, then her again. And then they kinda stood there for some really akward moments, before they finally hugged. The whole audience were so quiet while it happened. It was hilarious, haha.

This didn't happen to me, but to one my bestfriends.

At graduation when we were getting our diplomas, the principal called out my friends name. And then she walked towards our teachers to get her diploma. Firts she stepped up to our female teacher, gave her a hug and got her diploma. The she was supposed to shake our other teacher's hand and go and sit. But she thought she had to hug him too(he smells BAD, so no one hugged him). So she leaned in to liek hug him, but then she stopped on the way. But then he leaned forward, then her again. And then they kinda stood there for some really akward moments, before they finally hugged. The whole audience were so quiet while it happened. It was hilarious, haha.

:rotfl: How embarassing

Don't we all?? :P

oh, mine get pretty bad

examples:

during legal studies we were learning about marriage law, and what can be used for cause for divorce

one of them was adultery

so my teacher starts giving us "situations" and asking if these people can get divorced or not

one of them was something like this guy and his wife are on vacation in hawaii, he meets a hot island babe, wants to divorce his wife, can he do that?

my answer?

"that depends"

"on?"

"did he bang her?"

course the whole class burst out laughing and my teacher stood there shaking his head

best one

one of the guys that worked at the the therapy group i was in last year was reading us crazy laws during one of our breaks, but he kept saying some were "inappropriate"

so one kid goes "you worried about our virgin ears?"

"yes"

i go "don't worry about it, my ears don't mind. my mouth isn't a virgin either"

:nono: