Awkward Moments...

the1

oh, mine get pretty bad

examples:

during legal studies we were learning about marriage law, and what can be used for cause for divorce

one of them was adultery

so my teacher starts giving us "situations" and asking if these people can get divorced or not

one of them was something like this guy and his wife are on vacation in hawaii, he meets a hot island babe, wants to divorce his wife, can he do that?

my answer?

"that depends"

"on?"

"did he bang her?"

course the whole class burst out laughing and my teacher stood there shaking his head

best one

one of the guys that worked at the the therapy group i was in last year was reading us crazy laws during one of our breaks, but he kept saying some were "inappropriate"

so one kid goes "you worried about our virgin ears?"

"yes"

i go "don't worry about it, my ears don't mind. my mouth isn't a virgin either"

:nono:

:rotfl: WIN!

I've got one that'll blow everyone out of the freaking water.

I accidentally called my math teacher Dad during class.

LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED. He was explaining to the class something really confusing that my Dad had been trying to help me with the night before. When my Dad was trying to help me, I kept on saying, "DAD, THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!" every five seconds. When my math teacher started explaining it the same way as he did, I exclaimed, "DAD, THAT DOESN'T MAKE....MY DAD SAID THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!"

I wouldn't call this very awkward, well kinda. But more embarrasing. Happened in 7th grade, during a theater. The whole school were there, and since we were the oldest we had to sit at the back. So me and some friends decided to sit on the back of the chairs, to be able so see. So we did that. But in the middle of the play, I leaned to much backward so the chair fell. Of course I fell with it, and it made a hell of a lot of noise. Enough for the actors to stop playing actually. And the whole school turned their heads to see what had happened. And there I lay, on the floor. Red like a tomato in the face, haha. And to make the matter worse, I couldn't get the chair up again, because they were standing so close to each other, and the chairs had were made of steel. So when I tried to get it up it made even more noise. I gave up very fast and sat on the floor the rest of them time, haha. I got quite a few looks after it was done. So embarrasing.