Catie

POP IT LOCK IT POLKA DOT IT

Hayley: "Okay, who in the audience knows the Hoedown Throwdown?!?!!"

Catie: "Oh my God! I DO!!"

Hayley: "Dude, then let's do the Hoedown Throwdown!"

Catie: "Wait... what???"

Chriss: :rotfl:

lmao

If we hang out before/after the show, she comes out, and you can convince her to do the Hoedown Throwdown with you, I will buy you a McCafé drink. lol

I keep thinking this tour is next month, and it's not. :( Hurry up tour!

you have yourself a deal!

wow dude i think she'd be up for it. shes so crazy and happy and so cute lol i think she'd do it.

i know! i want it to be october 16th! now

I think the harder part will be getting her to hang out. If you say anything about dancing, she'll probably say yes. lol

We're gonna have so much fun. I cant wait.

yes!

I think the harder part will be getting her to hang out. If you say anything about dancing, she'll probably say yes. lol

hahah yes thats true lol

^ Haha yeah, we tend to do that. We really need a chat room. Anybody else can jump in any time though.

EDIT: Btw guys, I figured out how to make a Meebo chat, so we don't have to spam the boards, lol.

^ Haha yeah, we tend to do that. We really need a chat room. Anybody else can jump in any time though.

EDIT: Btw guys, I figured out how to make a Meebo chat, so we don't have to spam the boards, lol.

lmao I can't believe the last 3 pages are all Philly/Jersey show talk. I want it to be October now, going to the Philly show.

But I'm just lmao thinking about the millions of people that are going to stalk out Ishkabibble's - I can see them all just crowded around the sidewalk. I'm gonna avoid that like the plague. If I go anywhere away from the venue that day, I'll go get falafel. Homemade cheesesteaks are the best, anyway.

lmao I can't believe the last 3 pages are all Philly/Jersey show talk. I want it to be October now, going to the Philly show.

But I'm just lmao thinking about the millions of people that are going to stalk out Ishkabibble's - I can see them all just crowded around the sidewalk. I'm gonna avoid that like the plague. If I go anywhere away from the venue that day, I'll go get falafel. Homemade cheesesteaks are the best, anyway.

^ We'll see you at the Philly show then. :)

Haha, I know Paramore talks about Ishkabibble's all the time, but I really just want to go for the cheesesteaks... or better yet, the chicken cheesesteaks. Mmmm. If they show up, I'll be too busy eating. lol

^ We'll see you at the Philly show then. :)

Haha, I know Paramore talks about Ishkabibble's all the time, but I really just want to go for the cheesesteaks... or better yet, the chicken cheesesteaks. Mmmm. If they show up, I'll be too busy eating. lol