Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

im talking to my dad about tix tonight but its looking good :D. my cousin and 2 friends are going too :hyper:

EDIT: i might not go now. i don't really have $50 to spend on the ticket.. :(

NOOOO! Can't your parents broker you a loan or something? Seriously, this show is gonna be a party apparently, I hope you get to go!

im talking to my dad about tix tonight but its looking good :D. my cousin and 2 friends are going too :hyper:

EDIT: i might not go now. i don't really have $50 to spend on the ticket.. :(

NOOOO! Can't your parents broker you a loan or something? Seriously, this show is gonna be a party apparently, I hope you get to go!

^ We'll see you at the Philly show then. :)

Haha, I know Paramore talks about Ishkabibble's all the time, but I really just want to go for the cheesesteaks... or better yet, the chicken cheesesteaks. Mmmm. If they show up, I'll be too busy eating. lol

ahh YES CHICKEN CHEESESTEAKS are BOSS! I think I might actually enjoy them more than cheesesteaks, shhh.

^ We'll see you at the Philly show then. :)

Haha, I know Paramore talks about Ishkabibble's all the time, but I really just want to go for the cheesesteaks... or better yet, the chicken cheesesteaks. Mmmm. If they show up, I'll be too busy eating. lol

ahh YES CHICKEN CHEESESTEAKS are BOSS! I think I might actually enjoy them more than cheesesteaks, shhh.

I've had a chicken cheesesteak at Fenway Park, and it was awesome. I can only imagine it at the place credited with inventing it! Now I'm hungry. lol

hahah Not a good time to be hungry.

Oh and PLEASE tell me you take fried onions on your cheesesteak! I'm pretty sure that's the way it was meant to be. Also, I'm now researching if Philly is credited as the origin of the chicken cheese steak as well. Thank you for helping postpone my bedtime, woot!

I've had a chicken cheesesteak at Fenway Park, and it was awesome. I can only imagine it at the place credited with inventing it! Now I'm hungry. lol

hahah Not a good time to be hungry.

Oh and PLEASE tell me you take fried onions on your cheesesteak! I'm pretty sure that's the way it was meant to be. Also, I'm now researching if Philly is credited as the origin of the chicken cheese steak as well. Thank you for helping postpone my bedtime, woot!

^ Ishkabibble's claims they invented the chicken cheesesteak, so yeah, it's another amazing Philly thing.

Haha, I don't take mine with fried onions. I don't like onions. I also eat regular steak with ketchup... that's something that really bothers a steak-afficionado friend of mine. lol

^ Ishkabibble's claims they invented the chicken cheesesteak, so yeah, it's another amazing Philly thing.

Haha, I don't take mine with fried onions. I don't like onions. I also eat regular steak with ketchup... that's something that really bothers a steak-afficionado friend of mine. lol

Of all the years I've been a Paramore fan, I still have yet to see them live. I somehow managed to get to an in person interview, but not a concert.

I don't think I'll be able to make it to any of these shows. Tight budget and fall vacation to Europe. Ah well, next tour. :)

i know you! lol

but me chriss, and dan will be there!

PFC is trying to make huge meet up for this show hahaah theres alot of pfc mermbers going

I remember you posting in the past few years. We can definitely hang. Like Catie said, it's going to be a few of us, so even if you're alone, you really won't be. :)

I'm so late haha, but cool, that's good to know! :)