Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

^ me me me me!

but they prob will.

:nono:

i say they should play emergency and conspiracy!!!

so i asked AA why no one from the NJ show hasnt gotten their tickets in the mail yet and why its not on ticketmaster or livenation

so i asked AA why no one from the NJ show hasnt gotten their tickets in the mail yet and why its not on ticketmaster or livenation

Assuming AA is Artist Arena it's cause they have a policy of not mailing out tickets until 7-10 days before the event. Reduces the chance of touting. And if it's an AA "exlusive" it's probably because the venue, band or promoter has negotiated it as such.

Plus, don't they only do Presale tickets?

They also say the whole 7-10 days before the show thing so that they don't constantly have people calling them up asking where their tickets are. Unless it's a brand new policy, I've ordered from Artist Arena several times in the past two years, and I always get my tickets closer to a month before the show.

That still leaves a good two weeks of waiting though. Patience. :)

The show, which takes its name from the Edgar Allen Poe poem of the same name, will be sure to celebrate all things spooky and this year's Halloween. Under a gray autumn sky with withering leaves, the festival grounds will transform into a ghoul haunted woodland featuring a costume contest and more tricks set to unfold throughout the night. Performances straight from Ulalume will air during a Halloween-themed week on MTV, MTV.com, mtvU, and mtvU.com, with more details to be announced.

Source.