Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Our trip will be really hectic, haha. My dad and I are taking a plane a little over an hour after I'm done at school, so I think I need to cut the last class. Then we're arrving in Copenhagen, taking a train/bus into the city to find my counsins apartment(he lives there so he's letting us stay with him), then just set our baggage there and probably out for some food. Then find the arena. And after the gig it's right home to the apartment again, and go to bed. And our plane leaves at 9.30 or something the day after. Which should mean I have time to go to some classes, but I think I'll skip them, cause it looks better with one whole day off instead of some classes.

Sorry for doubleposting.

BUT THERE WILL BE M&G FOR EUROPE DATES! eeek, I just sent my submission, I really hope I get one :D As far as I know, I don't think there are alot of pfc members from Scandinavia or other members going to this show.

^ lol my boss said I could have the day off without using any vacation time. :)

Yeah thats the same as my boss hehe 'cause i usually have 2 days off during the week, and he said that when he's gonna write next months working schedule he'd write it so that i get my days off when the show is ;D and also i have 2 other concerts in november and i'll get time off or shifts that works best for me ;P He's awesome!

I can't look through the first 71 pages haha so does anyone know the setlist for Paper Route and the Swellers?

Hasn't been posted here, unfortunately. :(

Trying to decide how to get to Philly. Is anybody else taking the train?

Hasn't been posted here, unfortunately. :(

Trying to decide how to get to Philly. Is anybody else taking the train?

Ah ok. Thanks yall!

And I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I think I might get someone to drive me to the venue, if not then me and friend will be on the train. Except we have no idea how to get there from the train, but I guess we'll just have to figure it out haha