Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Sunday <3333 Can't wait!

Me neither! :mrgreen: <3333

I'm at the airport right now, so posting this from my phone. Last night was, i don't even have a word to describe it with. Amazing is far from good enough! I'll tell you everything when i get home:)

:mrgreen: i honestly can't wait to hear the full story, too. you gotta tell me everything! haha

Thanks hun! :hug::D Have fun you too! :willy_nilly:

Oh my god, I bet Guro is having a lot of fun in Denmark atm! :willy_nilly:

You're welcome and thanks! :D:hug:

yeah, I was thinking about Guro the whole day, haha.

Thank you! I hopefully will. Tho I'm still kinda scared I won't get a good sight bc there might be too many people like me. Kung Fu Franny is on the way. lol

don't worry, i really don't think anyone would be that dumb and doesn't let you have a good sight. I'm definitely hoping with you :]

• Like 1

I'm home now :D So here it goes, haha. This might be a little long, sorry :P

So, when I got to the venue I met up with Sandra and two of her friends and after a while we got let in and then we had to stand in a line and wait for the band to come. And we got some info and stuff. When they come they walked down the line a signed things/got gifts and talked a bit to us. I gave the dvd to Josh since he came first, and he was like: Aw, that's awesome! and then I said that I hoped it would work and then he said: Yes, me too! So hopefully they'll watch it, haha. Anyways, after that Jeremy, Zac and Taylor came and signed things. And then came Hayley, and I gave her this bracelet thingy I made(I have the same myself), and when she saw it she really smiled and said: That's awesome! You know I never get black bracelets, but I've always wanted one! And then I explained the whole dealio with the colors and stuff(it's 4 colors, one for shannon, one for demi, one for ida and one for me. and they also stand for love, because it's the love for paramore that brought us four together) and she said: Aw, that's so sweet! I can't wait to wear it:D

They signed this for me. I dunno if you can really see the autographs, but it says "To Guro" and all their names obvioulsy, haha.

pmore3.jpg

After that the guys had talked to everyone, so they were standing a little away waiting for Hayley to talk to everyone. So then I called for Taylor and he came to me, and I asked him if he could sign one more thing for me. So he did that, and this was actually supposed to be a surprise, but oh well.

pmore2.jpg

I hope you like that Shannon ;D I'll send it to you ASAP.

After that we took a picture with them, and here is mine, haha. I look awful, but the band makes up for that :P

pmore1.jpg

After that we said bye and stuff, and then we were let in to the stage thingy. So we were front row. All the bands were really good! When You Me At Six came on, people started fainting, so I got heaps of people dragged over me, haha. And then Paramore came on! It was AMAZING! The whole show was just mind blowing really! The crowd were great, and everything were perfect, haha! I took lots of pictures so I'll post them later ;D I had no voice after the show though, haha. And I have bruises all over my arms and legs from being pushed at the barrier, but it is all so worth it, cause it was the best night of my life!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Okey, done! haha

• Like 1

GURO, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOU!!!! I can't believe you got that for me, you're such a fantastic friend! :hug: :hug: :hug::kiss:

Wow, it sounded phenonemal! I'm glad they were all so sweet with you. I'm gonna keep my eyes open to see if Hayley wore the bracelet hehe. The picture is brilliant!! You're so lucky. :mrgreen: :hyper:

Guro, I just want to give you a BIG hug :hug:

that sounded amazing! really, I'm so glad you had an amazing night yesterday!

I'm gonna keep my eyes open, too, and see if Hayley wears the bracelet on sunday :D

I can barely find words to say how awesome it is that you got that note for shannon! :) just... you're the best, haha. :mrgreen::hug: The picture is awesome and you're very lucky!

by the way, did the guys actually remember you? that would have been crazy, them going like "wait... i know you! you're the girl from that restaurant in london!" :mrgreen:

don't worry, i really don't think anyone would be that dumb and doesn't let you have a good sight. I'm definitely hoping with you :]

Yeah, I mean we have a seperated stage right next to the main stage anyway, but you never know what idiots will be on it with you. Last time there was a guy who always pulled me down when I had to stand up bc I couldn't sit that long so quietly and told me then why am I on the wheel chair stage if I can stand up on my feet, so I could go down to the others. haha funny

Later then, he pulled me so heavy that I almost fell over my wheel chair and my friend.

Hope this won't happen again...

AW GURO THATS SO AMAZING :hug: It really must have been an amazing day.

Oh man last night was AMAZING!

The concert was so much better than what i had imagined!

Like Guro said, we met up outside the venue and after freezing or asses of we got let in haha. I was so nervous i was shaking , i had my pictures from the deluxe box for them to sign, and i gave them all chocolate from Norway,they seemed to like it,and when Taylor came down he got a birthday gift, a beanie hat,a card and this cute cozy troll from norway hehe he loved it! And when Hayley came over to me i gave her a birthday present, a t-shirt which i think she liked,she laughed and said it was cute at least,and she loved the cards.. i got her a bday card and a card from Norway. Then i gave her the gift that was for the whole band, a picture of them that my friend painted (i'll post a picture later) and they loved it!

When everyone had gotten stuff signed it was time for pictures, when i came over Hayley notcied my shoes right away haha she said they were awesome (purple addidas shoes ;P). After my picture was taken i noticed that it was really blurry,so i asked Will? if i could get another one...and while i was talking to him Hayley walked over and asked what was going on,so i explained it and she was like " oh well come on we'll take another one" :D She is so cute omg! and i asked if they'd come to Norway again soon,she said they will in 2010!

That was that , oh and when Taylor left he thanked me again for the present ;D

and also like Guro did, i got him to sign something for a friend of mine!

The show was amazing<3 They are so awesome live!

Lots of pushing tho,i have bruises on my arms, thats the only negative thing about standing in the front.. getting pushed into the barrier!

sorry,long story haha

oh and i hated that the meet & greet was so short, dont get me wrong i LOVED meeting them, but i didnt get to say all the things i wanted to say to them haha and we didnt get induvidual pictures.. i really wanted that. but oh well, it was amazing meething them!

Thanks! Yeah it was unreal, i still cant belive i finally got to meet them. I think ive gone through my pitcures soo many times now haha.

I did yes,he seemed to like it so that was good. And a friend of mine said it looked like he loved the troll haha apparently he was looking at it a lot ;p

Hayley looks soo white in my picture with them lol vampire white almost,at least compared to me..coz i have dark skin