Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

i still cant believe it. it was....i have no words to describe how i felt. when paramore entered the stage i....i dunno i couldnt realize that they really were standing in front of me. only 5 meters away. then they started playing and i didnt care about everything. i nearly jumped out of my wheel chair, stand up and almost stood the whole time of the gig. i was shaking and crying so much. seriously, but even the guy in front of me who stand in the normal people area started talking to me and said he is surprised how much this band means to me. really i was totally down with my nerves. i think if the ambulance would have seen me, they'd have brought me out. haha

then josh was looking a few times in my direction and i just tried to smile at him and not to cry even more. my mom was only standing behind me and had to pull me back a few times to sit down bc she really was afraid i could break down. seriously i never felt so much luck, was so happy before as i was last night.

but hayley was so sweet! i knew before that shes not the tallest but that shes not taller than me - so sweet. also, everything she said was so cute! she asked a few times, also in my direction if we all are okay and stuff, was happy about presents guys threw on stage. everything was just wow. i was so amazed when jeremy jumped across joshs back! haha

after the gig a woman who worked there gave me the setlist and said i can have it bc she knows that i cant stay to wait for catching the band when they leave the venue.

i know this all sounds a bit crazy, but holy shit now i know even more how much this band means to me and how much i love them. i also decided last night that im gonna get a paramore tattoo when im 18 next year. i've always wanted one with a meaning for me and this definitly has a meaning then.

im gonna post a few (crappy) pics later today.

Awww bless you that's actually amazing :)

still cant believe it. it was....i have no words to describe how i felt. when paramore entered the stage i....i dunno i couldnt realize that they really were standing in front of me. only 5 meters away. then they started playing and i didnt care about everything. i nearly jumped out of my wheel chair' date=' stand up and almost stood the whole time of the gig. i was shaking and crying so much. seriously, but even the guy in front of me who stand in the normal people area started talking to me and said he is surprised how much this band means to me. really i was totally down with my nerves. i think if the ambulance would have seen me, they'd have brought me out. haha

then josh was looking a few times in my direction and i just tried to smile at him and not to cry even more. my mom was only standing behind me and had to pull me back a few times to sit down bc she really was afraid i could break down. seriously i never felt so much luck, was so happy before as i was last night.

but hayley was so sweet! i knew before that shes not the tallest but that shes not taller than me - so sweet. also, everything she said was so cute! she asked a few times, also in my direction if we all are okay and stuff, was happy about presents guys threw on stage. everything was just wow. i was so amazed when jeremy jumped across joshs back! haha

after the gig a woman who worked there gave me the setlist and said i can have it bc she knows that i cant stay to wait for catching the band when they leave the venue.

i know this all sounds a bit crazy, but holy shit now i know even more how much this band means to me and how much i love them. i also decided last night that im gonna get a paramore tattoo when im 18 next year. i've always wanted one with a meaning for me and this definitly has a meaning then.

im gonna post a few (crappy) pics later today[/quote']

that story actually made me wanna cry sounded so nice! Anyways was just on this thread to see if anyones got the ymas set list? :(