Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Last night was PERFECT <3

We had such an amazing time & I think I can safely say so did Paramore.

The queueing wasn't too much fun as it was rather cold and of course it had to start raining aswell. But we started noticing the tour posters all over the streets and the fact that they all had another note stuck to them that said "Thanks for the sold out show" :)

We got in at about 6.30pm and there already was a fair amount of people in so me and Ida decided to go to the balcony/gallery thing. We had considered this before cause I'm a bit sick and wasn't too sure I could handle a mosh pit ;-) Besides, the view from up there was aaaamazing. Erm yeah, random fact, they played "Here It Goes" by Jimmy Eat World on the stereo before the gig which was awesome (FATE! haha) because it's kinda Ida's and my song and we always sing along to it in the car. Opposite to us was another part of the balcony and a part of it was isolated because that's where the bands usually sit to watch the support acts. Suddenly that guy with a read beanie appeared and of course Ida didn't hesitate to point out it was in fact Taylor [x When the crowd noticed him they started screaming so poor him had to hide. He crouched down and continued eating. During the performance of the support acts (who I all enjoyed very much, btw, and thought did a pretty good job!) Hayley and Zac joined him.

Now the important part: PA-RA-MORE! :) I actually don't know what to say: it was just incredible. I love to see them play live, I love watching this tiny little woman rock her ass off. And I get goosebumps when the crowd sings along. It was great to her the songs from BNE live, especially Turn It Off (got a little teary-eyed when they played that because the song means a lot to me). It's honestly impossible to pick a favourite because the whole set was just perfect all in all. After Decode they played the Miracle Outra and Ida was just stunned as she had really wished for them to play that (am I allowed to say you cried, sister?). During the last song, Brick By Boring Brick, the three support acts joined them on stage and they started dancing and going wild. Seemed like they had a hell lot of fun! Oh, and Hayley took a photo of the crowd and uploaded it to her twitter - you might aswell have seen that already.

Ida's at school right now but as far as I could tell last night she took some beautiful videos & I'm sure she'll be back with her report soon^^

that story actually made me wanna cry sounded so nice! Anyways was just on this thread to see if anyones got the ymas set list? :(

aw that's so sweet!

I'll try to get it somehow. :)

@Caro

I'm glad you had so much fun! I really enjoyed reading your report <3

The beanie thing sounded so sweet!

Did Jeremy the flip side across Josh's back again?

Anyways was just on this thread to see if anyones got the ymas set list? :(

Kiss and Tell

Jealous Minds Think Alike

Poker Face

The Consequence

Save It For The Bedroom

Finders Keepers

at least i know =) but they have also played 'If I Were In Your Shoes' in some countries too (?)

Last night was PERFECT <3

We had such an amazing time & I think I can safely say so did Paramore.

The queueing wasn't too much fun as it was rather cold and of course it had to start raining aswell. But we started noticing the tour posters all over the streets and the fact that they all had another note stuck to them that said "Thanks for the sold out show" :)

We got in at about 6.30pm and there already was a fair amount of people in so me and Ida decided to go to the balcony/gallery thing. We had considered this before cause I'm a bit sick and wasn't too sure I could handle a mosh pit ;-) Besides, the view from up there was aaaamazing. Erm yeah, random fact, they played "Here It Goes" by Jimmy Eat World on the stereo before the gig which was awesome (FATE! haha) because it's kinda Ida's and my song and we always sing along to it in the car. Opposite to us was another part of the balcony and a part of it was isolated because that's where the bands usually sit to watch the support acts. Suddenly that guy with a read beanie appeared and of course Ida didn't hesitate to point out it was in fact Taylor [x When the crowd noticed him they started screaming so poor him had to hide. He crouched down and continued eating. During the performance of the support acts (who I all enjoyed very much, btw, and thought did a pretty good job!) Hayley and Zac joined him.

Now the important part: PA-RA-MORE! :) I actually don't know what to say: it was just incredible. I love to see them play live, I love watching this tiny little woman rock her ass off. And I get goosebumps when the crowd sings along. It was great to her the songs from BNE live, especially Turn It Off (got a little teary-eyed when they played that because the song means a lot to me). It's honestly impossible to pick a favourite because the whole set was just perfect all in all. After Decode they played the Miracle Outra and Ida was just stunned as she had really wished for them to play that (am I allowed to say you cried, sister?). During the last song, Brick By Boring Brick, the three support acts joined them on stage and they started dancing and going wild. Seemed like they had a hell lot of fun! Oh, and Hayley took a photo of the crowd and uploaded it to her twitter - you might aswell have seen that already.

Ida's at school right now but as far as I could tell last night she took some beautiful videos & I'm sure she'll be back with her report soon^^

Oh what a cute nice story! I'm so glad you guys had fun! :D:willy_nilly:

miracle outro *jealous* :shifty: :hyper: ♥

no i'm glad they added it there! =) :willy_nilly:

So, my sister already said the most things, but I just want to tell you the story in my view :D Yesterday night was indeed perfect and I still have no words that could describe how amazing it was.

At the time we arrived there already were lots of people. I think it was a little before 4 pm. We waited about 2 hours outside the venue and it was raining most of the time. getting wet and waiting was definitely worth it, though. :D

After some time we finally reached the doors and I was totally excited! We got in and as my sister mentioned, there already were lots of people. I'm super happy we made the decision to go on that balcony, because we honestly had a great sight and as it later turned out, there were a lot of people getting dragged out, because of the massive pushing and moshing. so I'm glad we were at the balcony :] before NNEC came on I suddenly noticed Taylor on the other side of the balcony - he was eating and talking to some dude. my sister and me waved at him a few times, but I could see he was busy. :mrgreen: and then other people started noticing him and that poor guy started to hide himself, haha. NNEC was awesome, they had something very unique and I really enjoyed their show. Oh, Taylor and Zac also were enjoying them, you could tell by way they were smiling and Taylor was actually dancing. Hayley came on that balcony during NNEC and Paper Route, too. I pretty much liked Paper Route's show. Later Youmeatsix came on and I knew they'd be playing a cover of Lady Gaga's Poker Face, but I seriously didn't think it would turn out good! =] all in one, the support acts were all awesome.

Yeah, and then Paramore came: oh good god, I was shaking so much! The whole show was just incredibly beautiful. I can't say which song was the best, either. I was stoked for every song they played yesterday. The feeling you get when you hear the crowd sing your favourite songs out loud, is a feeling nobody should ever miss. To add your favourite band is of course way better, haha. ;-) It was fun seeing Hayley dancing around the stage and Taylor wore a santa hat the first few songs. I remember Careful was so energized! My big highlight of the show was obviously the miracle outro. As Josh began to play it, I immediatly got teary-eyed. I always knew in this outro was put so much passion and you could tell how everyone had put their heart into it. As Hayley sang "I'd be down on my knees..." she, Josh, Jeremy and Taylor really got on their knees to play that song. I just couldn't help it and cried, it was far beyond beautiful. Misery Business was FUN! :D before Josh played his solo at the end, Hayley asked for that guy who said to them he could play that on the guitar. And he really came on stage, Josh gave him his guitar and they finished MisBis. It was so awesome, that Josh was doing cartwheels and jumped off the stage to high-five the first row. (I taped that on video! hehe) The last song was BBBB which I also enjoyed A LOT! all the support acts came on stage and started dancing and going wild. after the show we went to the merch booth, I bought the tour-shirt and the 'don't be ignorant' bracelet. Again, I still can't put it into words how amazing this show was. I'm never gonna forget this night.

I also took some photos, which aren't that good, but the videos I've made turned out great. :D I'll try to post the photos tomorrow, but the videos definitely gonna take some longer.