Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

haha, maybe.

my dad beforehand: the more a band sucks, the more their music is louder than the voice.

I'd actually say, the more a band's sound guy sucks, the less you can hear the singer. :P

If you listen to some recorded NNEC songs, she kind of mumbles a lot and sings really softly. I wasn't there to hear for myself, but it was probably just a combination of bad sound mixing and screwy acoustics.

Awesome story Demi !! :D You're so lucky you saw Zac and Jeremy and take pictures !

I would put my whole story too about the concert in Holland, but my English isn't so good, so it will be a very short story. xD

A bit late maybe, but I had not much time last week, so here it is:

I arrived in Tilburg at 3 PM, there were so many people already, waiting in front of the concert hall.

First I went to eat something, in town. After that I go back to the 013, waiting in a long row.

The doors opened between 6.15 and 6.30 pm.

Now, Now Every Children started to play, I liked the songs, but I think there was something wrong with the sound, the music was louder than her voice. Then Paper Route and You Me At Six came on, both bands were good.

So .. and then finally Paramore came on ! They were amazing as always, the whole show was awesome !!!

After the Brand New Eyes Intro they played Ignorance. The last song was Brick By Boring Brick.

I was standing in the back of the hall, on the stairs. I could still see fairly well, but not good enough to take good pictures.

I'd made videos as well, see my YouTube channel.

Last year I saw Paramore too in Holland, in The Melkweg in Amsterdam. I'm so glad I've seen them again this year, and to hear the new songs of Brand New Eyes live !!

I definitely had an AWESOME night, Paramore .. you're still my favorite band !!

They've done Warped Tour 2005, 2006, 2007, a few dates on 2008, and one show in 2009. Then they did the two Riot tours in 2007. They toured with (opened for?) This Providence, The Rocket Summer, and Simple Plan on different occasions. Then there was the co-headlining tour with Jimmy Eat World in 2008. Most of them don't have names though. Those are just a few I can think of off the top of my head.